Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Few words about Denny of Level 5 Last nite

Yo, always nice to see your posts....those chicks are mad hot bro!

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Always hating on Denny as long as I have been reading your responses. The energy and vibe in Temps can not be compared to any other place in the tri-state area in the summer, maybe Vinyl with DT, and the main reason is Denny. There is no need to hate.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

yes.....Brian1500 wins best sig......he has no competition especially since NJdionysus took Brooke Burke out of his :(

I am coming to tempts sunday and expect to see all of those ladies ....and u also Mr Brian...:D

shots are in order!!!

Mike Bugout

Good luck finding them. Ive been looking every week and no luck. :(;) I should be there Sunday, not sure yet.

Always hating on Denny as long as I have been reading your responses. The energy and vibe in Temps can not be compared to any other place in the tri-state area in the summer, maybe Vinyl with DT, and the main reason is Denny. There is no need to hate.

i'll hate on denny if like thank you :)

u may believe what you said, and thats your opinion, regarding a perceived vibe.. yet i was merely makign a point about the type of music he plays :)

From Wayne, correct?

Yup... i am from Wayne also, grew up with the girl..

how do you think i feel?. the girl goes to my gym. LOL

you try and work out when she is doing squats with a dumbell while standing in the mirror! OH BOY!