Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok i have a chic problem....

quoth

fuckin...

this girl i recently met through a friend of a friend of a friend DOES NOT STOP BLOWING UP THE FUCKIN CELL PHONE!!!

She is hot and everything but she just really wants to fuck me...and call me weird..but im just not feeling it cause..

A)one look at her and u can just tell that she is the village bicycle...(everyone has had a ride)

B)i still kinda miss the girl i was seeing and sometimes i just wish we could be fuck friends or something even though we are out of one anothers lives lol

in any event...i see this already becoming a serious problem...i already have told her straight..look..u need to chill...im not at all lookin to get into anything im just looking to date (if anything) and not just to fuck...

now...if this was my recent ex blowin up the cell phone wanting to make nice...then goddamnit i would fuck the shit outta her without question lol but this is different so how do i approach this??

if shes a phone stalker now. . .shes def. going to be a quoth stalker once youve given it up. (or given her the time of day)

My advice, it doesnt seem like your really interested in this girl or the possible situation that might arise. I mean u said shes hot and everything (and for some penis', that would be enough) but for u its not. . .u gave 2 good examples of y u shouldnt get on that bike. . .now tell her to fuck off and go find yourself some p.r. punan. :tongue:

but im just not feeling it
i see this already becoming a serious problem

Originally posted by clubkat

now tell her to fuck off and go find yourself some p.r. punan. :tongue:

hahahaah :laugh: wonderful advice my fine feathered freak.

I definitely think she will become a quoth stalker if i give her some of the old irish cream....but frankly she dont deserve it.

It takes a lot more than just tits and ass to wanna fuck someone..............

sometimes. :tongue:

p.s. oh you know damn well im on that P.R. punan prowl now..

Now be a good fellow gemini and roll over on all 4's so i can take yer temperature anally.

have her come over when u have absoulutely nothing to do, screw her, shoot cum in her hair, and then think like a rapper, i.e. positive k, grand puba, etc., and tell her to hit the road...

or....tell her you will be at my house and invite her over..

im me for directions to my house..

Originally posted by infinitrip

have her come over when u have absoulutely nothing to do, screw her, shoot cum in her hair, and then think like a rapper, i.e. positive k, grand puba, etc., and tell her to hit the road...

or....tell her you will be at my house and invite her over..

im me for directions to my house..

nice advice:rolleyes:

Anyway, tell her again nicely give it a few days to a week of tellin her that youre not interested if she doesnt listen to you and keeps pullin the same stuff, then be a jerk, ignore her phone calls etc that might be the only way she'll take the hint

Are you sure one of the other reasons you aren't digging this girl so much is because you've still got feelings for your ex? From what you're saying, this girl does call you.... just a bit too much. heheheh. It's good that you're aware of her behavior, but are you sure some of it isn't that you're still into your ex? Don't have to answer me on that.. just answer to yourself.

Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Are you sure one of the other reasons you aren't digging this girl so much is because you've still got feelings for your ex? From what you're saying, this girl does call you.... just a bit too much. heheheh. It's good that you're aware of her behavior, but are you sure some of it isn't that you're still into your ex? Don't have to answer me on that.. just answer to yourself.

nah you do bring up an excellent thought...

but to tell you the truth i have already thought this.. and it doesnt matter even if i still was into my ex cause my ex was so vicious and abrupt of breakin it off when it was in fact her that made it semi serious and shit all bringing up things like marriage and shit..i mean wtf..it was only a couple months but i just think she was either bi-polar or extremely unstable.

Anyhow..i just wish things were back to somewhat how they were...i've been away from the dating scene for a long time cause i so dug this girl in every way..but hey whatever...i know deep inside she knows she is wrong in what she did but will never admit it cause she has to stay true to herself.

Idk...it sucks when you cant talk to people cause they dont wanna hear what u have to say.

anyhow...thanx for the advice.

Originally posted by rdancer

Just don't give her attention, you got caller ID on your phone, when she calls ignore her, don't answer the phone and give her the cold shoulder. :idea:

u can only do this for so long... sometimes people just cant take the hint... they just assume somethings wrong and then pester u even more... the only way to ever let this girl know exactly how u feel mike... is by tellin her flatout... ur good at that ;) u should have no problems sayin whats on ur mind. some people need to be told in plain, clear words. not hints... cuz then u might just be wasting ur time... and if u care at all about what people think of ur actions, u might get her to hate u, which u may not want, whether u like the girl or not... if ur upfront and honest, and shes mature enough to accept how u feel, she might appreciate that more than u just playin games.

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

you need some fun to take your mind off the recent events and to get you back into the dating scene(yuck, lol), not someone that is going to hassle you...(just MO)...i will come and see you, lol ;)

HEY NOW!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: