Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Longest Weekend Ever...

i met soo many great new cp people that i wont even attempt to name names. i'll wind up forgetting someone and get in trouble. those of you who i already know, thanks for making my bd weekend extra special and fun...you know who you are.

so i'll give a collective THANKS! to anyone who had the unfortunate experience of meeting me. THANKS for the hookups, the shots, the drinks, the music ids, the napkins, the shoulder to lean on, the birthday sign etc. etc. etc. i was certainly in rare form, although i feel like i'm posting the same apologetic messages every sunday & monday. alas, dont be mad when i reject free shot offers next weekend. im going to try and see what it feels like to be "somewhat" sober. i dont really like stupid crazy blackout drunk pip anymore....shot-free this weekend

ps. anyone who got caught in a picture with my new camera that is interested in seeing the photos, i'll send ya the link through pm. and anyone who doesnt want their mug on the web, also let me know and i'll remove yo ass