Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
jesx81

2 Song ID's....Shelter Saturday night

Recommended Posts

really good song..was played around 1:30ish..A female vocal sayin "i wanna love you forever" and also a tribally song played around 1 am with a female vocal wit a beatiful voice humming..Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello JR WOODCHUCK DJs

talk about newbies that aint gonna make it in this biz!

He's talking about SHelter on Saturday night. Obviously its Timmy Regisford who's a DEEPHOUSE DJ and not some crappy EURO TRANCE DJ, :rolleyes: so hows about not trying to pretend you know every song out there since obvioulsy you guys dont:stupid:

btw JESX, try deephousepage.com they might be able to help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fatblackkat

hello JR WOODCHUCK DJs

talk about newbies that aint gonna make it in this biz!

He's talking about SHelter on Saturday night. Obviously its Timmy Regisford who's a DEEPHOUSE DJ and not some crappy EURO TRANCE DJ, :rolleyes: so hows about not trying to pretend you know every song out there since obvioulsy you guys dont:stupid:

btw JESX, try deephousepage.com they might be able to help

first of all NEWBIE, go fuck urself!!!

second, we were just trying to help

third, it was an open question to the board, some responses are right and some are just shots in the dark

fourth of all airbase wasn't the song I was talkin about.

Jesx, I'll get u the artist name when I get home tonite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmmmm, looks like the title of this thread is Track I.D. from Shelter Saturday night............ok I'm sorry, maybe its reading comprehension instead thats needed here. This board is full of newbie DJs who think they're cool with the establishment...PERIOD. It reminds me of that bullshit artist Saleen who claimed that Robbie Rivera was getting $400,000 for a track to be played in an Italian commercial. Your all newbies and you aint part of the industry so stop frontin:eek:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fatblackkat

hmmmmm, looks like the title of this thread is Track I.D. from Shelter Saturday night............ok I'm sorry, maybe its reading comprehension instead thats needed here. This board is full of newbie DJs who think they're cool with the establishment...PERIOD. It reminds me of that bullshit artist Saleen who claimed that Robbie Rivera was getting $400,000 for a track to be played in an Italian commercial. Your all newbies and you aint part of the industry so stop frontin:eek:

were u at shelter saturday night? do u know the name of the songs? whoever said anything about being cool with the establishment? Some of us (not including myself) are part of the industry. There are promoters, DJ's, and record company employees flooding this board besides the regular clubbers and avid music listeners. Who are u to judge? How are u associated with the industry? Last time I checked this was a message board for people who like and listen to music. I think everyone on the board qualifies under that description. Maybe u should find a more serious board for people who are all directly related to "the industry" or maybe u should see that people are just trying to help this person and shut the fuck up. :finger:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fatblackkat

hmmmmm, looks like the title of this thread is Track I.D. from Shelter Saturday night............ok I'm sorry, maybe its reading comprehension instead thats needed here. This board is full of newbie DJs who think they're cool with the establishment...PERIOD. It reminds me of that bullshit artist Saleen who claimed that Robbie Rivera was getting $400,000 for a track to be played in an Italian commercial. Your all newbies and you aint part of the industry so stop frontin:eek:

:lol3:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by jesx81

really good song..was played around 1:30ish..A female vocal sayin "i wanna love you forever" and also a tribally song played around 1 am with a female vocal wit a beatiful voice humming..Thanks

i think its called emotions (mada &moody mix) elizabeth winters:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo FatBlackCat,

I haven't been on the board much, but one thing I do know is that there are many people on this board who help out in many ways. Mindfaqd and Saleen are just two of them.

Every now and then comes along someone who feels like dissing someone. This is unfortunate because people are here to support one another. Share their knowledge in music and have a good time talking about things that we are passionate about .. MUSIC!

So if this board in not up to par for you, then maybe the board is not right for you. But there's no need to talk trash. If someone's made a mistake a simple message correcting him would have been fine.

So don't ruin the fun. This is a great place to learn about stuff and share music and knowledge. You are more than welcome to stay but if all you're going to do is bitch then don't waste valuable bandwidth.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by katari

Yo FatBlackCat,

I haven't been on the board much, but one thing I do know is that there are many people on this board who help out in many ways. Mindfaqd and Saleen are just two of them.

Every now and then comes along someone who feels like dissing someone. This is unfortunate because people are here to support one another. Share their knowledge in music and have a good time talking about things that we are passionate about .. MUSIC!

So if this board in not up to par for you, then maybe the board is not right for you. But there's no need to talk trash. If someone's made a mistake a simple message correcting him would have been fine.

So don't ruin the fun. This is a great place to learn about stuff and share music and knowledge. You are more than welcome to stay but if all you're going to do is bitch then don't waste valuable bandwidth.

Thanks

well said....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fatblackkat

hmmmmm, looks like the title of this thread is Track I.D. from Shelter Saturday night............ok I'm sorry, maybe its reading comprehension instead thats needed here. This board is full of newbie DJs who think they're cool with the establishment...PERIOD. It reminds me of that bullshit artist Saleen who claimed that Robbie Rivera was getting $400,000 for a track to be played in an Italian commercial. Your all newbies and you aint part of the industry so stop frontin:eek:

Hey fatblackkat, i guess reading is not your strong suite? You are a fucking moron, go re read what i posted. I said he got 400,000 for a commercial track. Not a track for a commercial!!!! Your new name is Forest gump... You fucking idiot!!!!

Now go wait for the bus Forest...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mindfaqd

d01_5.jpg RUN FATCAT RUN !!!!

see if u can catch up w/ ur mouth!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by saleen351

Hey fatblackkat, i guess reading is not your strong suite? You are a fucking moron, go re read what i posted. I said he got 400,000 for a commercial track. Not a track for a commercial!!!! Your new name is Forest gump... You fucking idiot!!!!

Now go wait for the bus Forest...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

once again your wrong on that

keep talkin ish

i do apologize to the other board members, (except for mangle and saleen)

its just with all of this blatant sending of MP3s and alot of bullshit talking by certain people who dont have a clue of the industry or whats REALLY going on gets me frustrated. Once again case in point:KING BULLSHIT TALKER Saleen[b/]

I have every right to be upset because so many house producers are loosing money in a tight industry where you dont get paid that much for producing tracks and some people here dont support dance music they just hurt it

my 2 cents, once again just frustration blowing out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×