Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Melt When You Look At Someone?

aboyfrombklyn

Damn...I totally feel that way about my ex. We are still really good friends...and I've had a different bf for like 4 years (almost...our anniversary is coming up on the 22nd) but I still melt every time I see or hear from my ex. Must be love, huh?:kiss2:

Originally posted by phillydiva

What do you mean.....?? I don't do anything about it...but it's always been that way....we probably should have never broke up in the first place. OH WELL!!

And you realize this NOW, FOUR YEARS after the fact?? That's a pretty slow response time there sweetie pie. :laugh::aright:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

And you realize this NOW, FOUR YEARS after the fact?? That's a pretty slow response time there sweetie pie. :laugh::aright:

Nah, I've always known it....I love my current bf though...how couldn't I after almost 4 years....ya know?? :D

I think phillydiva makes a great point. Love never fades, and you'll never love that person the same way you'll love someone else. You'll love the other person for different reasons all together. Love is still love, and there is room in all our hearts to hold love for more than one person.

I've looked at many people and just melted away. There are so many beautiful women out there, how could you not get blown away, especially when you lock eyes?

Nah, I've always known it....I love my current bf though...how couldn't I after almost 4 years....ya know?? :D

:laugh: You crack me up..You are hereby put in the "typical female" category with Sassa. You say you've found love with the new one, yet the old one can still make you melt. If I was your guy I'd keep you leashed to the front door of the house cause god knows you'd fuck the ex when I wasn't around. :laugh: And you say us men should give respect..Sell me another one sweetiepie. :aright:

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Ever just look at a certain person in your life and just melt? I mean every single time, no matter if you're happy, sad, mad, etc.? You just see absolute beauty inside and out. It's the greatest thing!:D:spin2:

For some reason im thinking of that Modern English song, I'd Melt with You, im sure a bunch of you have also :laugh:

But this be the truth. Whenever smurfette calls me, or walks in a room, my heart beats rapidly, and i get all hot n bothered. Sometimes i want to be that water in an ice tray and get placed back in the freezer, so i can solidify again soi don't melt all over tha place :D

I can't stand some of my ex's, but I'm also friends with some as well, mainly because they're good people who I really enjoy spending time with. Enough time has passed where there is no jealousy at all, and we can just hang out and party!

That doesn't mean, however, that there aren't some of my ex's who I never, ever want to see again in this life or the next.

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Ever just look at a certain person in your life and just melt? I mean every single time, no matter if you're happy, sad, mad, etc.? You just see absolute beauty inside and out. It's the greatest thing!:D:spin2:

;) Yep! , Sometimes I forget what Im going to say entireley. I just get lost in those beautiful eyes, and that smile just makes me forget. Im drooling when the dimples come out... Im a mess....:D

Originally posted by embodiedhate

:laugh: You crack me up..You are hereby put in the "typical female" category with Sassa. You say you've found love with the new one, yet the old one can still make you melt. If I was your guy I'd keep you leashed to the front door of the house cause god knows you'd fuck the ex when I wasn't around. :laugh: And you say us men should give respect..Sell me another one sweetiepie. :aright:

WRONG...I've had many opportunities to, as you so eloquently put it, FUCK my ex. :rolleyes: We hang out all the time and my current bf knows and likes him. It's just I have something with him that will never stop being there. We were friends for a year before we became a couple and we're still friends....7 years later I'm still the one that he comes to and vice versa....what's wrong with that??:rolleyes: I'm 25 years old...I can have male friends that I care about and still be faithful to my boyfriend....I'm not a cheater...If I wanted to have a relationship with my ex (who knows, it still may happen) I would break up with my current boyfriend first...I would never do ANYTHING to hurt him. :heart:

Originally posted by rdancer

;) Yep! , Sometimes I forget what Im going to say entireley. I just get lost in those beautiful eyes, and that smile just makes me forget. Im drooling when the dimples come out... Im a mess....:D

HAHA! I know the feeling! There have been times where I was talking to her and then looked into her eyes and I couldn't say anything anymore. She turns around and says "You were saying..." and I just can't spit it out. :D

WRONG...I've had many opportunities to, as you so eloquently put it, FUCK my ex. :rolleyes: We hang out all the time and my current bf knows and likes him. It's just I have something with him that will never stop being there. We were friends for a year before we became a couple and we're still friends....7 years later I'm still the one that he comes to and vice versa....what's wrong with that??:rolleyes: I'm 25 years old...I can have male friends that I care about and still be faithful to my boyfriend....I'm not a cheater...If I wanted to have a relationship with my ex (who knows, it still may happen) I would break up with my current boyfriend first...I would never do ANYTHING to hurt him. :heart:

I have a lot of respect for people like you.:D:aright:

Originally posted by somebitch

lol i hate all my exs with a passion... :idea:

ditto on that one... :D whenever people say they're still friends with their ex's, i can never understand how... :confused:

anyway, back to the topic, it's been a long long while since i've been with anyone who makes me melt... i mean other then seeing beautiful people walking by you on the street that make you double take... no one has made me melt with pleasure and love since the ex and now i hate him more then anything... :aright: