Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy B-day!!!!! Stogie

naomi1

Originally posted by sobeton

damn never saw this post. LOL to many drama post to keep up on. :laugh: happy belated birthday ! you in a social coma ? never see ya out.. :D

lol...no not a coma, well I was there at James B-day and helped out in the preparations and all and I know there was a few others CP'ers there as well but slacker Naomi1 who knows that I have no clue what none of you look like failed to introduce me to any of you guys cuz she was bit lets say messed up....I am gonna try and hit the Tiesto gig that should kick ass...............Thanks for the B-day wishes btw ////////////

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

lol...no not a coma, well I was there at James B-day and helped out in the preparations and all and I know there was a few others CP'ers there as well but slacker Naomi1 who knows that I have no clue what none of you look like failed to introduce me to any of you guys cuz she was bit lets say messed up....I am gonna try and hit the Tiesto gig that should kick ass...............Thanks for the B-day wishes btw ////////////

I hope you remember meeting me :D Tiesto will be sick .. make it a point to head out.. :cool:

Did I read correctly,,,, Stogie is going to try to make it to Tiesto???? Let plan this buddy.

I will make it a point to introduce you to all the CPers that I know and if any that I haven't met yet Tony or Soldado can introduce us both. :party:

I still owe you for not going to your b-day party. ;)

Thank You GA......better late than never, damn i'm starting to get old :( but only in numbers cuz I still party like crazy............

THANKS MIMID and you are right LEO's in the da house.

LEO's RULE HEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have leo friends on the 2, 4, 7, 8 and mother on the 11th that's nize.............................:D