Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who lives in South Jersey?

Originally posted by sexyinthecity

Central Jersey Girl here.:D

Yup that is one large Wawa and you can get gas too. Thats the usual stop before heading down the shore. They are so busy. It took alittle getting used to making my own shorty but all is well and good now.

Its about time they put something on 18...Its a deserted highway after the lights, actually it should have been put a few miles down further...Definetly is perfect stop before hitting the shore..It is busy, but it beats stopping anywhere on 18 in EB...I hate 18 traffic...;):mad:

Originally posted by jp18

I first encountered wawa in South Jersey....But they just built a SUPER WAWA (how exciting) on RT18 in Old Bridge...So they are slowly making it up this way...

Where in South Jersey did you go???

HELL YEA...THAT WAWA IS THE SHIT...IF UR HEADING SOUHT LIKE I DO LIKE 10 TIMES A WEEK TO EATONTOWN OR SEASIDE AND U MISS THE ONE GAS STATION BY THE MC DONALDS....UR SHIT OUT OF LUCK ....UNTILLL THE SUPER WAWA...OPENED....YESSSSSSS

Originally posted by djprime

HELL YEA...THAT WAWA IS THE SHIT...IF UR HEADING SOUHT LIKE I DO LIKE 10 TIMES A WEEK TO EATONTOWN OR SEASIDE AND U MISS THE ONE GAS STATION BY THE MC DONALDS....UR SHIT OUT OF LUCK ....UNTILLL THE SUPER WAWA...OPENED....YESSSSSSS

:

:clap: :clap: :clap: To THE SUPER WAWA..

Gambling is only fun when you win...The rest of the time it sux...

Well yeah! I don't know how those old ladies sit at the slot machines all day! I did it for a few hours and nearly lost my mind!!!!

Originally posted by cmb1975

Well yeah! I don't know how those old ladies sit at the slot machines all day! I did it for a few hours and nearly lost my mind!!!!

I gambled for 12 hours straight one nite (I was winning) and this old lady was still going next to me at the table at 5am...Im drinking gallons of coffee and this old bird next to me starts ordering rustynails or something...she told me she needs her night cap:laugh: SHe had to be like 70yrs old:confused:

I also grew up in South Jersey.. Most people I know consider anything south of Exit 8A off the turnpike, South Jersey.. All of us Eagles fans are South and everyone North is Giants or Jets fans.. I just finished school up at SHU.. and still can't decide if I'm staying up North or headed back South?! Philly isn't that bad...

My friend went and said it was off the hook, too....That place is just ridiculous....Its such a goodtime...If not for that place I would have killed my self all those years at STOCKTON...:D

yea it was great! & the music was awesome... they even played "Sun is Shining" when it was really sunny out at like 10 am :)

we had a room upstairs...where you were able to hear music as well as downstairs...Its definitely an amazing club :D

I gambled for 12 hours straight one nite (I was winning) and this old lady was still going next to me at the table at 5am...Im drinking gallons of coffee and this old bird next to me starts ordering rustynails or something...she told me she needs her night cap:laugh: SHe had to be like 70yrs old:confused:

They watch you too! My girlfriend was playing the slots and some old biddy walked up and asked how she was doing. After my friend told her she had been doing pretty well, the lady actually asked if she would mind moving!!!

Originally posted by cmb1975

They watch you too! My girlfriend was playing the slots and some old biddy walked up and asked how she was doing. After my friend told her she had been doing pretty well, the lady actually asked if she would mind moving!!!

F*in old people...:laugh: