Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drug test in 2-3 weeks- what are the BEST products

dede

this is one of the most important tests of my life. what products have you used successfully?

what are guaranteed to work. i believe it will be a urine test but i need hair product just in case.

i will also drink 2-3 gallons of water/ day for these 2 weeks.

marijuana is the only drug that i need to hide for the piss test.

thanks for all help.

Originally posted by flash0120

Try Golden Seal. You can buy it at any of those hedge shops in the village. I doubt they will do a hair test. Those are way too expensive.

Listen....whatever you do, DO NOT take this stuff. Most modern tests actually test for goldenseal extract as well.

Go to GNC and ask for GHQ.......they have it behind the counter. Its a drink that you take the day of the test and it completely coats any drug in your system and appears on the drug tests as a neutral or negative.

they test for golden seal these days and GHQ should be labeled as a laxative. Veils is a great product that costs about 30 dollars and works like a charm. they also make a triple strength for more avid users. It is a guaranteed product that only requires that u be clean for 72 hours prior to taking it.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Listen....whatever you do, DO NOT take this stuff. Most modern tests actually test for goldenseal extract as well.

Go to GNC and ask for GHQ.......they have it behind the counter. Its a drink that you take the day of the test and it completely coats any drug in your system and appears on the drug tests as a neutral or negative.

Thanks for this info. I wasn't aware of this.

The products you buy will not work any better than diluting your system with water.

The few products that do work are tested for.

Here are some basics about passing a test.

There are some last minute things which can be done to prepare.

1) Dilute your system with water starting the night before.

2 Eat lots of red meat and take creatine (they test urine samples for creatinine to make sure they are not diluted - eating meat will spike you levels about normal but by diluting they should be in range)

3) Not extremely important but it may help some. Take vitamin B, C and anyother vitamins you want in high doses to color your urine (a tester with experience will know it has been colored.- but just tell him you take vitamins everyday - should be fine)

4) Take 5 aspirin about 30 minutes before test.

Factors that influence time drugs are in your system

Metabolism

Fluid intake

Tolerance to drug

frequency of intake

duration of intake

body fat

potency of drug

dosage

To clear drugs out of system, basically the best thing to do is exercise. BUT, 2-3 days before test do nothing, I repeat nothing. Raising your metabolism takes the drugs out of fat storage an into the blood stream, which is later excreted through the urine. This is great up until test time. At test time you want what metabolites are left to be inside the fat and not in the blood stream where they can be detected in a urine test.

I originally wrote this on an anabolic board and cut out the part about AAS but it will work the same.

Good luck

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

The products you buy will not work any better than diluting your system with water.

The few products that do work are tested for.

Here are some basics about passing a test.

There are some last minute things which can be done to prepare.

1) Dilute your system with water starting the night before.

2 Eat lots of red meat and take creatine (they test urine samples for creatinine to make sure they are not diluted - eating meat will spike you levels about normal but by diluting they should be in range)

3) Not extremely important but it may help some. Take vitamin B, C and anyother vitamins you want in high doses to color your urine (a tester with experience will know it has been colored.- but just tell him you take vitamins everyday - should be fine)

4) Take 5 aspirin about 30 minutes before test.

Factors that influence time drugs are in your system

Metabolism

Fluid intake

Tolerance to drug

frequency of intake

duration of intake

body fat

potency of drug

dosage

To clear drugs out of system, basically the best thing to do is exercise. BUT, 2-3 days before test do nothing, I repeat nothing. Raising your metabolism takes the drugs out of fat storage an into the blood stream, which is later excreted through the urine. This is great up until test time. At test time you want what metabolites are left to be inside the fat and not in the blood stream where they can be detected in a urine test.

I originally wrote this on an anabolic board and cut out the part about AAS but it will work the same.

Good luck

Nautica

what the fukk are u talking about?

diluting urself w/ water gives the tester a unreadable result, not neg, not pos, but unreadable.

creatine is tested for as a masking agent and aspirin (more specifically ibuprofen) can show up as a false positive for marijuana.

don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about either. I take a test once a month.