Clubplanet Nightlife Community

junior leaving exit sept5th for roxy

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bionic

I remember reading somewhere that he's got something like his own bathroom or sink and all kinda of crazy ammenities plus all the crazy technical stuff.

I've been trying to find something that may list what he's got in there, because after all this, now I wanna know, lol.

If he does move, it's gotta be tough leaving that set up. It's like going from a Park Ave penthouse to the barrio....

8 million? damnnnn I didnt hear that one. he is such a spoiled baby.

8 million.........anyone who believes this is a FOOL. Do you realize how long it would take to make that money back. It's a DJ booth.........not WIll Smith's mansion....people get realistic. Even if the whole thing was made out of marble by D & G it wouldn't cost that much. Besides.....his party isn't as popular as it was @ EXIT so they are bringing as much $$$ anyway.

All I have to say is that I love Junior, and I always had a fabulous time at Twilo, but every time I have been to Exit to see him, the party was never anything like what it used to be. I wouldn't mind a change. Esp. if the dance floor is that much bigger...I don't like it when the hot gay guys push all the chicks off the dance floor at exit as soon as Junior comes on!!! We love him too, ya know! :P

Guest gabo
Originally posted by foxylady69

All I have to say is that I love Junior, and I always had a fabulous time at Twilo, but every time I have been to Exit to see him, the party was never anything like what it used to be. I wouldn't mind a change. Esp. if the dance floor is that much bigger...I don't like it when the hot gay guys push all the chicks off the dance floor at exit as soon as Junior comes on!!! We love him too, ya know! :P

hang on a sec... the dance floor is bigger at roxy than exit?

i would like to know what the fuck kind of electronics go into a dj booth that cost that much. shit wtf does he have a computer that talks to u or a talkin mixer. Shit my dj booth is my room at home and it only costed me a computer i stole(haha) my stereo, my 1200's and my numark mixer. that would be around 1700. that aint even .1 of 8 million.