FRONT ROOM:

09:00-12:00 John Tab

12:00-01:30 Total Science

01:30-03:00 John B.

03:00-06:00 Transit and Aaron Meyers

OUTDOOR PATIO:

10:00-05:00 Mixmaster Morris

Originally posted by cookiegirl

in my case Mr. RedBull might be doing the nasty with Miss Vodka . .

. . .and their devil spawn child might just end up being the "vulture"

:jawdrop:

:laugh: :laugh:

i might have to take extra ripped fuel with me tonight

1) I don't like whips or chains but blindfolds and scarves are kinda fun :laugh:

2) Breakfast after BuZz would be tons of fun - I'm up for that

3) Ripped fuel eh? you sharin'? ;)

4) Again, peanut butter isn't quite my thang, but if I had to choose I'd go chunky. Not for the way the peanuts, um. . .yeah. . .but b/c to achieve the perfect fluffernutter, you need a little texture. :tongue:

. . .you're all nutz btw, but i <3 you all!

'stina :D

Originally posted by cookiegirl

1) I don't like whips or chains but blindfolds and scarves are kinda fun :laugh:

2) Breakfast after BuZz would be tons of fun - I'm up for that

3) Ripped fuel eh? you sharin'? ;)

4) Again, peanut butter isn't quite my thang, but if I had to choose I'd go chunky. Not for the way the peanuts, um. . .yeah. . .but b/c the achieve the perfect fluffernutter, you need a little texture. :tongue:

. . .you're all nutz btw, but i <3 you all!

'stina :D

Yes, all the ladies out there, listen to this woman. "To achieve the perfect fluffernutter, you need a little texture". That's what guys have been saying all along!

its all about the chunks :D

yeh, i always bring extra ripped fuels with me, you just never know when you need that extra !oomph!

cool, hopefully we can recruit more people int o breakfast after buzz tonight

marsmellow fluff........:aright:

Originally posted by joeygk

You dirty whores go easy on Tom, he's got a set to play down here in Miami tommorrow night!!!

Yo, Joey!

Any idea whats going in Miami during the Labor day weekend? I mean Fri & Sat. i tried searching on the web (cooljunkie) but didnt really find anything. Thanks.

Originally posted by nautilus60

Yo, Joey!

Any idea whats going in Miami during the Labor day weekend? I mean Fri & Sat. i tried searching on the web (cooljunkie) but didnt really find anything. Thanks.

Sunday night is Tenaglia's Labor Day party, and last year it was phocking amazing!

I haven't really checked into Friday or Saturday, but there should be some big shows! It's a huge weekend down here in Miami, the city is packed! Crobar & SPIN usually put the best shows on Friday, and Saturday night is anybodys guess. I'll check around and shoot you a PM. Plus, word on the street is that Vicman is going to make a cameo appearnce that weekend -------> should be fun.

*I'll be in DC next Friday for Zabiela & Sasha! Maybe I'll see ya' then.

Originally posted by joeygk

Sunday night is Tenaglia's Labor Day party, and last year it was phocking amazing!

I haven't really checked into Friday or Saturday, but there should be some big shows! It's a huge weekend down here in Miami, the city is packed! Crobar & SPIN usually put the best shows on Friday, and Saturday night is anybodys guess. I'll check around and shoot you a PM. Plus, word on the street is that Vicman is going to make a cameo appearnce that weekend -------> should be fun.

*I'll be in DC next Friday for Zabiela & Sasha! Maybe I'll see ya' then.

Well, thats why i asked, cause me, lobster, schlongus and vicman are coming down for Tenaglia, but have no clue whats going on other days. I am sure we wont be bored, though...you are coming up here? awesome! see ya soon.