Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red bank. . .

Originally posted by laurie619

Has anyone been to Chubbys in red back? Some of my Non-club friends are trying to get me to go over there this week. . .does anyone know more about it. . all I found was the internet link. . but it doesnt help me...

http://chubbysredbank.com/

I haven been there in years....If I remember correctly it reminds me of a college bar with live bands...It could be a goodtime, I guess:confused:

Originally posted by jp18

I haven been there in years....If I remember correctly it reminds me of a college bar with live bands...It could be a goodtime, I guess:confused:

THANKS. . Oh boy :eek: "college bars" I'm not a big fan of them. . .I would rather just take a trip to Sutton place (NYC) before I do something corny. . .I feel bad though, due to the fact I havent hung out with them in a long time...:rolleyes:

Originally posted by djprime

OK COME ON JP18...TELL ME NO FUN TIMES AT THE SOUTH RIVER PUB WITH BANDS LIKE THE WALL BANGERS OR SCREAMING BROCOLLI.....LOL!!!!!!

Yeah you got me....SRP was the shit back in the day:laugh:

Originally posted by stardo

Excuse me MR. who are you yelling at?:spank:

Sorry its the 2 hours of sleep thats getting to me...Maybe if there was someone at tempts last nite to tell me to go home at 130am I would a little more chipper this afternoon:D

You know Im kidding:laugh:

Thanks guy I think you are right. . .I'm going to try and get them to go else where. . .Thinking about CHAMPS. . but they all dont like that either...help me out. . where can I take a bunch of stuck up bitches..:laugh: WHOOPS I LUV U GUYS ;)

If they put out you can drop em off at my house in EB;)

:laugh: Thats just one of them. . .I'll see if she wants to be dropped off. . .

Well when ur done dropping them off at JP18 drop them off on the otehr side of 18 at my crib.....

" you havnt had a good time till u hade a PRIME Time"

Ps...champps is used to pretty good with that midget DJ on kareoki night...

ok guys. . we have no idea what we are going to do. . . Now, they are talking about the Office speaking of "cheesy crowds" who knows no matter where they say I know our plans are going to change at the last min. anyway. . . they are "homos" like that :D

kostaP ~ you dont have to tell me "iT AINT EASY BEIN' SLEEZY" you are talking to whorie laurie. . .did ya forget...:laugh:

are you really. .:confused:

Not really, but an easy piece of ass is better then having me have to work for it....Some of the shit that comes out of my mouth is awful..Ex. Sunday nite my friend introduced me to this girl and I said didnt i meet you b4 but your hair was curly..she said my hair wasnt curly...I said OH, It must have just been frizzy....

I should not speak when I am a mess...:D