Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Red bank. . .

Originally posted by theparadox

This must be a different JP

Tell me if I am working in the fall or stop stalking my posts:laugh:

Bastard!!!

I guess I should be nice until you tell me if I am working or not:confused:

Define working. Not sure if you know what it means.

Working means--setting up and cleaning up the bar, counting my $$(at the beginning and end of the nite, making drinks & charging people for them, being nice to the customers (except the one in the red sweater), and staying behing my bar....

Non-Working is when--- leaving my bar and dancing around on the box, being caught dancing in the hip-hop room (i dont even like hip-hop , being more trashed then my customers, getting so trashed that I cant remember leaving the previous nite or remember if I worked the previously nite, wandering aimlessly around the entire club, ripping apart the girl in the red sweater (although I think you appreciated it).

Did I miss any of the dos or donts??

Laurie that is a good question??

Originally posted by jp18

Working means--setting up and cleaning up the bar, counting my $$(at the beginning and end of the nite, making drinks & charging people for them, being nice to the customers (except the one in the red sweater), and staying behing my bar....

Non-Working is when--- leaving my bar and dancing around on the box, being caught dancing in the hip-hop room (i dont even like hip-hop , being more trashed then my customers, getting so trashed that I cant remember leaving the previous nite or remember if I worked the previously nite, wandering aimlessly around the entire club, ripping apart the girl in the red sweater (although I think you appreciated it).

Did I miss any of the dos or donts??

Laurie that is a good question??

:laugh: THAT IS A GREAT QUESTION. . .:laugh:

I'm actually impressed you remember what she was wearing. Also, if I remember correctly you wer off that night--just hanging out.

Thats right, I forgot..It was the same nite kelli and me got pulled over and I was yelling at the cop that my cousin is a JUDGE!!!:laugh:

The red sweater is all I could remember about her and of course the obviuos (which I dont need to state)....:D