Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Delacy - That Look(Ricihe Santana + Denny Tsettos Mix)

binoys

UNREAL!!!!!!!

I was with them in Richies Studio watching them make it....And heard parts of it but The way it sounded on a loud system is UNREAL!!!!!!!

Sounds so Good!

Great Job Guys!!!!

Def gonna be a BANGERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

UNREAL!!!!!!!

I was with them in Richies Studio watching them make it....And heard parts of it but The way it sounded on a loud system is UNREAL!!!!!!!

Sounds so Good!

Great Job Guys!!!!

Def gonna be a BANGERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm confused...is this some new Mix?? Didnt the original come out 5 years ago??? :confused:

Fliz

Originally posted by missmelody

yeah, so, Tronco just did a mix of it, too...no justice....and in my opinion, NOBODY should touch this track......hani, deep dish, YES.......something new, NO.......i havent heard ritchie's yet, but.....

u obviously havent heard their remix yet--- give it a chance...its reeeeeeeeeeedic

Mike Bugout

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djmikebugout

Beginning of Summer 2002 anthem - NO MORE GAMES

Middle of Summer 2002 anthem - DISCO BALLS

End of Summer 2002 anthem - THAT LOOK

my 2 cents...but i really think their mix of that look will carry us till labor day

Mike Bugout

Laid came out to early and never really blew up that big..

Disco balls goes down as the cheese head anthem of the summer

If only richie play it and denny then it can't be a summer anthem

and you can only have one anthem, not 3.....

Oscar G's track should of been the anthem, but he won't release it or give it out...

plus house is DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! just taking the shore a while to figure it out.....

Originally posted by saleen351

Oscar G's track should of been the anthem, but he won't release it or give it out...

plus house is DEADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! just taking the shore a while to figure it out.....

who's the dj in your sig?

Saleen i hate you

BG

coming out on Oh! Records very soon....Im sure the label will have it out before august ends definitely--

As for the summer anthem debate--

For me, a summer anthem is the damn song that u hear EVERYWHERE and that packs floors consistently week after week...

Maybe for some muzik geeks Laid came out early but for the rest of the music appricieciating crowd, they loved it when it hit. Whats your beginning of the summer (mem day) anthem?

Maybe SDB is cheesy, but show me somewhere AROUND HERE where its not packing a dance floor from bars to clubs all over...thats a summer anthem to me.

and trust me -- once their mix gets out, a LOT more than richie and denny will be playing That Look....u can bank on that one. Well, maybe not Picotto, so i guess it doesnt matter right?:laugh:

Mike Bugout

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djmikebugout

coming out on Oh! Records very soon....Im sure the label will have it out before august ends definitely--

and trust me -- once their mix gets out, a LOT more than richie and denny will be playing That Look....u can bank on that one. Well, maybe not Picotto, so i guess it doesnt matter right?:laugh:

Mike Bugout

which track is comming out on OH! records?

i never said dennys track wasn't good, i've never heard it, but it can't be the anthem........ just because i like techno now doesnt' mean i dont appriciate other tracks. look at my top 10 for the week.... i just don't want to hear them in a club

which track is comming out on OH! records?

i never said dennys track wasn't good, i've never heard it, but it can't be the anthem........ just because i like techno now doesnt' mean i dont appriciate other tracks. look at my top 10 for the week.... i just don't want to hear them in a club

Denny and Richies Remix of Delacy is coming out on OH! Records.

Prob VERY soon. They gotta do the mixdown and the Dub Still.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by binoys

Denny and Richies Remix of Delacy is coming out on OH! Records.

Prob VERY soon. They gotta do the mixdown and the Dub Still.

i am sooooooooooooooooooo clueless on record lables, why isn't comming out on groovalicious records? does denny still work for them, which i belive is owned by strictly rythem records. I've never figured out what goes on with club labels...

The best Dj in the world is playing house to full crowds every week...Danny T....are you serious? House is stronger than ever....ya ever been to Subliminal Sessions?? ya ever heard of Robbie Rivera...? I'm confused Saleen...just 2 months ago you were lovin that stuff...

Fliz :confused:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliz77

The best Dj in the world is playing house to full crowds every week...Danny T....are you serious? House is stronger than ever....ya ever been to Subliminal Sessions?? ya ever heard of Robbie Rivera...? I'm confused Saleen...just 2 months ago you were lovin that stuff...

i saw rivera live about 4 months ago before anyone up in the nyc area, he was good then and good now, but hes playing sobe in 4 weeks, i'm skipping, his sound is played. I like harder stuff now, i refer to it as

no id/tech.... where if i can't id it, i love it........ i still listen to house in my house but not at a club, i need more progressive beats with some serious tech thrown in..... i dont' even trade mp3's any more, i'm all about live sets... and i found a site where i can get them all........ superchumbo this sat, i got comps and i know he'll play a lot of house, but hopefully he play harder... Howells played semi hard it was just boring as hell, he didn't work nothing just talked to the girls in the booth.. no dj has wowed me since picotto........... hopefully some more tech guys can play space down here, but not likely.... feel free to help with me techno djs and tracks:D what ever that no no no track picotto plays is sick....

check out my top tracks that i posted, you'll notice its from a wide varity of styles, but at a club i want hard, tech, beats..

Originally posted by fliz77

that was b4 he found Picotto.

i am sooooooooooooooooooo clueless on record lables, why isn't comming out on groovalicious records? does denny still work for them, which i belive is owned by strictly rythem records. I've never figured out what goes on with club labels...

Denny still works for Strictly/Groovelicous.

But this track is getting signed on Oh! Records. Not really sure why...but this happens alot, JPs CD and now His mix of Reina is coming out on Strictly...I would have thought he would have put it out on Deeper??? I dont really get it 100% either but im sure theres a good reason..and it prob has to do with $$$