Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mother Fucking Bullshit!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cigs

The owner of our house wants us out the Sunday of Labor Day Weekend at 11am....even though the lease says Monday.

I am so pissed off right now, I can't even tell you.

:mad::bigfinge::flame::chainsaw:

If you have a lease, that states the following day how can he kick you out??

Whats his reasoning??

We had to sign two leases because this week was already rented when we got the house for the summer. So the first lease ran through August 3rd and the new lease starts August 10th and ends Sept 2. So we had to move some stuff out (he said we could leave whatever we wanted though) last week and we cleaned the place extremely well.

He is bitching that we put holes in the walls (hung a couple of mirrors with tiny holes that will be fixed), put an additional air conditioner in, moved beds around left the place extremely dirty.

That is total BS....especially since I know Emmitt and his girl would never leave that place if it wasn't clean....'cause they're the best!!

Oh, found a "dirty" magazine....that would be Maxim or FHM.

On top of it, you know he is gonna keep our security deposit

We had to sign two leases because this week was already rented when we got the house for the summer. So the first lease ran through August 3rd and the new lease starts August 10th and ends Sept 2. So we had to move some stuff out (he said we could leave whatever we wanted though) last week and we cleaned the place extremely well.

He is bitching that we put holes in the walls (hung a couple of mirrors with tiny holes that will be fixed), put an additional air conditioner in, moved beds around left the place extremely dirty.

That is total BS....especially since I know Emmitt and his girl would never leave that place if it wasn't clean....'cause they're the best!!

Oh, found a "dirty" magazine....that would be Maxim or FHM.

I say FUCK IT!!! "HELL NO YOU WONT GO" If you have a legal document stating the place is your till sept 2...stay there, whats he going to do?

what a dick! that house was spotless when we left, infact, the house was dirty when we got it....what a liar! every year its the same shit, with the owners trying to screw us over, now on the last night of the summer he wants us out....F U does anyone know anything about leases, can he break it by having us leave a day earlier?:mad:

Cigs--PM and I'll tell you how to handle it. First, if your lease states that you have out the 2nd you do not have to leave any sooner. There is no way he could evict you one day before, tell him to screw and if he calls the cops just show the cops the lease. The cops cannot force you to vacate unless the have a court order, which would take a couple of weeks to get. As for the security deposit. Sit tight, as a lnadlord he is obligated to return your security deposit with interest or provide you with a list of the deductions for repairs. If he doesn, your enititled to twice the amount of your security, to get it you would just sue him in small claims court.

Mike

Originally posted by whataboutme

Cigs--PM and I'll tell you how to handle it. First, if your lease states that you have out the 2nd you do not have to leave any sooner. There is no way he could evict you one day before, tell him to screw and if he calls the cops just show the cops the lease. The cops cannot force you to vacate unless the have a court order, which would take a couple of weeks to get. As for the security deposit. Sit tight, as a lnadlord he is obligated to return your security deposit with interest or provide you with a list of the deductions for repairs. If he doesn, your enititled to twice the amount of your security, to get it you would just sue him in small claims court.

Mike

This is EXACTLY what I told him.

I can't stand when people try to take advantage of people, because they think they won't fight back!

DO NOT LET THIS GUY GET AWAY WITH THIS! FUCK HIM! What he is trying to do is ILLEGAL! You have a signed lease, which is a legally binding agreement, executed by both parties.

As far as the security goes, when you leave, take a camcorder around the entire place to show that there was nothing wrong with anything. If he takes anything from the security, he MUST give you an itemized list of repairs and the cost of each.

DONT LET HIM FUCK YOU ON THIS!