Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question for the guys and girls..dimension wise what's

quoth

3-dementional

I don't really limit myself, but have more of a broad range that I like:

5'0-5'8

105-140

nice ass, doesn't have to be perfect (although that's a plus:D )

tits aren't that big of an issue with me. I like 'em all sizes

Nice curves

Pretty eyes.... yeah

nice lips, somewhat to fully full

There are so many damn beautiful women out there of all shapes and sizes, that I find it hard to pinpoint what exactly I like. Good looking, smart, and a personality that I click with. That's what's generally important for me.

nice choices.

for me its definitely gotta be..

5'6"

bout 120-30

34B-C(if possible)

Coffee colored or tan skin (preferably hispanic,italian or some exotic mutt mix)

Brown or Hazel-ish eyes..

a nice firm tight ass that looks good in black tight pants :drool

and thats about it...body wise...

of course though...no one can be perfect....so sometimes you gotta settle for a little less.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

just a girl thats attractive to me. i dont care wut she looks like, as long as i find her attractive, both physically and emotionally.

dude this thread has nothing to do with emotional shit and if u want a girl to like you for you..

FUCK ALL THAT...

this is just a simple fucking question out of curiosity...bypassing all the emotional shit and just being total blunt on what kinds of body dimensions would be a guy or girl's ideal.

Go back to selling cell phones :laugh::aright:

Originally posted by quoth

dude this thread has nothing to do with emotional shit and if u want a girl to like you for you..

FUCK ALL THAT...

this is just a simple fucking question out of curiosity...bypassing all the emotional shit and just being total blunt on what kinds of body dimensions would be a guy or girl's ideal.

Go back to selling cell phones :laugh::aright:

im serious though. i dont look for a girl to be a certain way bodywise. personality wise, yea i seem to end up with the same type of girls. but i really got no fuckin "type" when it comes to body dimensions

fuck it, why not.

my ideal prince charming?

dark brown or black hair, with deep brown eyes. must have dimples and full lips. has to be somewhat fit if not totally, with broad shoulders and chest, little or no hair on it thank you...and NO bitch tits

long muscular legs and arms...good teeth (sounds like i'm checking for a horse here),and has to be at least 5'9 and up...6'0 is the limit, i'm only 5'5 and don't want to hurt my neck gazing up all the time...

oh, and a nice ass..i like grabbing asses...

and nothing too small please!

that would be the cream of the top, but a man that looks like that with a good personality and brain to match has got to be rare. :blown:

Originally posted by sassa

fuck it, why not.

dark brown or black hair, with deep brown eyes. must have dimples and full lips. has to be somewhat fit if not totally, with broad shoulders and chest, little or no hair on it thank you...and NO bitch tits

long muscular legs and arms...good teeth (sounds like i'm checking for a horse here),and has to be at least 5'9 and up...6'0 is the limit, i'm only 5'5 and don't want to hurt my neck gazing up all the time...

that would be the cream of the top, but a man that looks like that with a good personality and brain to match has got to be rare. :blown:

could someone please go grab the keys to embodiedhate's cage and unleash him ?

fuck it, why not.

so when are you coming to nyc?? :)

you know, i have a feeling that if i met someone whose body parts were what i considered "perfect" i ultimately wouldn't find the person any more attractive than anyone else who i would be in love with.

XY:

6'ish

long (below shoulders) dark hair (wavy) for optimum tummy-brushing

blue eyes or very dark eyes with easily expandable pupils like robbie d

kissable (full) lips

no facial hair, or only a tiny goatee or something... and stubble that is remarkably soft for stubble

physique: trim but not overly muscular... ie someone who takes care of his body but doesn't spend his life at the gym. i'm not too particular with individual muscles although a nice V shape (broad shoulders, narrow waist) is always attractive

hipbones... *drool*.. i can't describe it but there's this certain angle that .. ooer... *dreamy look* ... i like to rub hipbones...

body hair: eh.. hairless enough that i can find skin to kiss. i like a bit of fuzz but nothing too extreme.

i like attractive penises. 2 of the people i've dated had what i would consider ideal penises in terms of shape and size, so i'd take it off one of them and attach it to this dream guy.

XX:

5'6'' (my height)

long dark hair, again

green eyes with lashes like mine

pouty lips but not like angela jolie... that's too much

no facial hair :P

a face that crinkles pleasingly when she smiles (dimples are okay, and i like lines around the eyes)

physique: same sort of thing as for the man (fit but not obsessively so)

36C with interesting nipples

hipbones, again...

body hair: nothing excessive. pubic hair? enough to remind me that i'm dating a woman, NOT A LITTLE GIRL

anyone i lust after must must must have intense eyes.

Originally posted by wideskies

you know, i have a feeling that if i met someone whose body parts were what i considered "perfect" i ultimately wouldn't find the person any more attractive than anyone else who i would be in love with.

Ding Ding Ding - we have a winner...

even all of my "ideal" parts put together wouldn't do it for me if the person doesn't MOVE in a way that i find appealing. movement and gesture and DANCING STYLE *laughs giddily* are extremely important when it comes to erotic attraction for me.

Originally posted by wideskies

Well, of course I agree with this, but I think this thread is not one of those threads, it seems like one of those purely selfish threads where personality and whatever else one looks for in a person are not discussed, but pure physical looks alone.

btw, i liked your description of the guy, especially the long brown hair and intense eyes....:drool:

:confused: I don't speak moron, what is this?

<home from work now>

I SAID I was done hating for the day, and that's the 'normal' Reply I would give to Quoth's request that I come out and rip you a new asshole about what you said. You understand now?

I'm glad all that post secondary edu..eh, Like I said, I'm done for the day. :aright:

Well, of course I agree with this, but I think this thread is not one of those threads, it seems like one of those purely selfish threads where personality and whatever else one looks for in a person are not discussed, but pure physical looks alone.

Yeah i must've missed the sign when i clicked the link that said "This Thread is about Superficial Qualities"

:rolleyes:

Anyways,

MY ideal girl?

Well, i'm hispanic and heritage is important to me. I'd prefer someone of my own ethnicity because there's a strong feeling of community and a connection that i as a hispanic, only get with other hispanics.

I'd like it if the girl was between 5' and 5'6

Dark Hair, Dark eyes... (as per Wideskies' description)

She should have an infectious smile and lips that always seem ready for me to kiss them.

As for physical build.... Athletic and toned is nice. I'm not looking for rock-hard bodies (in fact that's somewhat disgusting) and she MUST have a beautiful V-shaped back with nice wide shoulders. The shoulders are VERY important to me - for some reason i think it adds a grace to have a well defined physique such as that.

Legs are somewhat important - i LOVE well defined calf muscles. (Hence why i was partial to soccer-girls for a while).

Most importantly she must have a sense of HUMOR about a LOT of things... a good sense of respect for people, a level head on her shoulders and a tendency towards mischief and an occasional violent reaction towards ignorant morons, just because i'm that way too ;)

Oh and she has to be affectionate and love cuddling... and most of all....

HOUSE MUSIC!!!!!*

*disclaimer: breaks, downtempo/ambient, techno and other forms of rhythmic 4/4 music (excluding disco) and Latin music are also accepted.

Originally posted by embodiedhate

<home from work now>

I'm glad all that post secondary edu..eh, Like I said, I'm done for the day. :aright:

HO MY FUCKING GOD I ALMOST CHOKED ON MY WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: