Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whens it ok to call the girl the next day?

echostar

Originally posted by flying_high

Totally agree with velvetgoldmire....when you feel like talking to her. Stop those stupid little mind games, if you like a person, just call her and forget all those 3-day (or whatever) waiting rules...they suck :blown:

:aright: True!! :tongue:

Originally posted by echostar

yeah i called her, left a voicemail

Good boy...that 3 day or whatever rule is STUPID...and to mindfaqd....most guys NEVER call a girl they fucked on the first try again...unless they are really horney or something...girls like that are SLUTS!!

Originally posted by phillydiva

Good boy...that 3 day or whatever rule is STUPID...and to mindfaqd....most guys NEVER call a girl they fucked on the first try again...unless they are really horney or something...girls like that are SLUTS!!

It was joke. I agree w/ most of the board. If ur feelin this girl, call whenever u want. The 3 day rule is stupid and childish. Don't think u need to play into the game. Be real w/ girls and u get a lot more benefits from it.

let me clarify, it is a load of bull what the poster above said as ANY sane guy would call a girl again IF she was a good fuck. why waste such an opportunity? that would be stupid.

about not giving it up that early? why would i WASTE my time with women with whom i do NOT have sex when i can as well spend my time with women i can have a great time with AND get sex in ADDITION?

here´s a hint for the ladies, get the sex OUT OF THE WAY, fast!

only then, and ONLY then, will you see what the guy is REALLY like and you do not WASTE your time on guys that want you for NOTHING else than for your body and fake being your "friend" or "understanding".

*I* screen for body (=sexual turnons) AND personality. i neither take girls that ONLY have the body or ONLY have the personility.

Originally posted by tastey

let me clarify, it is a load of bull what the poster above said as ANY sane guy would call a girl again IF she was a good fuck. why waste such an opportunity? that would be stupid.

about not giving it up that early? why would i WASTE my time with women with whom i do NOT have sex when i can as well spend my time with women i can have a great time with AND get sex in ADDITION?

Maybe because you like to spend time with them?.... uh nope. There are millions of girls who you like to spend time with who will fuck you quickly.

here´s a hint for the ladies, get the sex OUT OF THE WAY, fast!

I agree, sex gets in the way....

Sometimes it's better to know a person before you have sex with them however. The better you know a person the better. Like, if you're not sure if you click with someone sexually it may sometimes be better to maybe to not have sex, but just like "get with them" or something the first few times, or just like lay close to them, but not fuck. So you know if you want to.

only then, and ONLY then, will you see what the guy is REALLY like and you do not WASTE your time on guys that want you for NOTHING else than for your body and fake being your "friend" or "understanding".

mhmm you can still be "just friends" with girls you fuck.

Seriously, sex shouldn't be a big deal.

*I* screen for body (=sexual turnons) AND personality. i neither take girls that ONLY have the body or ONLY have the personility.