Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Virgin Megastore Times Square Tomorrow: The Riddler

Our good friends at TOMMY BOY have brought Clubplanet.com in and Psuedo.com to represent at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square tomorrow @ 7pm.

150dmnyc2.jpg

Instore info.....The Riddler, spinning and signing at Virgin Time Square 1540 Broadway, starting at 7:00PM

Track listing on the new CD:

1) Angie Stone - "Wish I Didn't Miss You" (Hex Hector/ Mac Quayle Remix)

2)* Oris Jay presents Delsena - "Trippin"

3) Masters at Work feat. Puppah Nas-T & Denise - "Work"

4) HQ2 presents Kim Sozzi - "We get together"

5) DJ Encore - "I See Right Through You"

6)* Puretone - "Addicted to bass" (John Creamer & Stephane K Mix)

7)* Aquagen - "Hard To Say I'm Sorry"

8) DJ Sammy & Yanou Feat. Do - "Heaven"

9) Ian Van Dahl - "Will I"

10) PPK - "Resurrection"

11)* Amber - "The Need To be Naked"

12) Perpetuous Dreamer - "Sounds of Goodbye"

13) Marcetclaude - "Tremble"

14)* Fierce Ruling Diva - "You Gotta Believe" (Atomic Slyde)

15)* Ghostland feat. Sinear O'Connor & Natasha Atlas - "Guide Me God

We'll be giving away some nice gifts with each CD purchase c/o Tommy Boy Records :D

See ya

;)

Lainie

riddler.jpg

The Riddler : BIO

Energetic, dynamic, versatile, and passionate are just a few words used to describe DJ Rich aka "The Riddler". Even before coming to New York City in 1995, The Riddler was making moves to take him to new levels in his career. Starting in the music industry as a DJ, The Riddler's record bag was filled with early Electro, Chicago House and Hip-Hop records. His favorite DJ's at this time were, and still are, considered legends; Bad Boy Bill, Julian "Jumpin' Perez", Cash Money, and DJ Aladdin. "I loved the way they all would cut, scratch, transform, and do tricks, but Bad Boy Bill would do all of that combined with house tracks all while mixing like a mad man! They gave me inspiration to do it all."

Originally born and raised in Chicago, DJ Rich's musical trek began in Texas. While living in the Lone Star State, he held club residencies in Houston, Austin, and San Antonio every week, and even hosted radio mixshows in each market at the same time (104 KRBE, 98.7 KHFI, and 102.7 KTFM). During November of 1995, DJ Rich moved from Texas to New York City, landing a job with the prestigious Tommy Boy Records. Shortly thereafter, Rich took to the New York Radio Airwaves on Z100 (WHTZ). With his Saturday night mix of Dance and Hip-Hop, DJ Rich kept a balanced attack to excite the Big Apples Saturday night listeners. Voted Hotmixer of the year at the Dirty Dozen Awards during the 2000 Winter Music Conference, in addition to becoming 1999 S.I.N Mixshow DJ of the Year, all led to more opportunities in the radio industry.

The Riddler has had some successful compilations such as MTV's The Grind (Tommy Boy), Planet Dance (Tommy Boy), Club Series Vol. 4(SHR/UC), Club Series Vol. 5(SHR/UC). Currently, His new CD - DANCE MIX NYC(Tommy Boy) is a collection of current KTU Hits such as Jessica Folker, Tamia, Da Buzz, P2000, Digital Allies, Melanie C., Amber and others. Furthermore, The Riddler has produced and remixed some successful projects like the Gold Selling Single "Jock Jam Mega Mix", and most recently Eden's Crush "Love this way" and "Get over yourself" on the Totally Dance compilation (Arista), as well as Melanie C "Never be the same again". 103.5 (WKTU) is "The Riddler's" next radio show, showcasing his talent next to an All-star DJ lineup including the likes of MTV's DJ Skribble, Grammy Award Winning David Morales, Hex Hector, Johnny Vicious, and Armand Van Helden. A man of many hats, DJ Rich "The Riddler" is ready to show us how they play it during WKTU's "Mix at 6" ,"RSL" and now Saturday Nights for the KTU Hitfactory Level 2.

Glad to finally be in the presence of a KTU master mixer in action which like "took the Virgin's cherry last nite.:laugh:;)

And thanks for the autograph on my CD:D

.....Wish you lots of success with it:aright: