Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Little Nipples

shagadelic377

how little ? So you don't like her nipples ?

I dunno ...if it bothers you that much ...I say find another gal !

I had that problem once - I was with this tiny guy ( not his dick)) but he was a small guy - about 5'3 and maybe 120 or less. He had a smaller frame then me and he had this high girlish pip squeak voice.

Although I was attracted to him in a cool friend I can party with way - because he was soo petite and had a girlish voice - I just could not see him as a man for me !

I know that might sound shallow - but see Mr. RIght or Ms.Right is when you find what others see might as imperfect as PEeeeerfect !!

someone's right for you when you can see no flaws about them physically or mentally

Maybe some other guys might think her nipples are perfect ! Know what I'm sayin ?

Originally posted by shagadelic377

What should I do about the girl I started seeing, she has the tiniest nipples I've ever seen! What the hell?

send her my way dammit...I'll give her the "4T" - Terrible Texas Titty Twister and they'll be big in NO time! :hat:

Originally posted by tastyt

Please- have you EVER been in a real relationship??? And I'm not talking about fuck buddies. :blank:

:laugh: AWESOME!!

Nips(when fully erect) must be directly proportional to the size of the breast.

I've devloped this equation:

PART I:

Say the breast is a 34C. An A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, DD=5

Take ((size*cup)^.5 ) * Pi/20 = protrusion from breast in centimeters

Pi/20 is the scientific constant for breat to nipple size conversation. In the professional world it is called the Yarin constant.

Example: sqrt(36*3) * Pi/20 = 0.6766152422706631880 Cm

This equation is null and void unless the nipple if fully erect. To obtain full erection place ices cubes on nipple and tickle with feather for 10 seconds. Repeat until full erection has been obtained.

PART II: nipple circumference

The outer circumference is based on nipple height and is related by this equation since diameter is based upon height.

Diameter = NH * sqrt(5/4)

NC = Pi*ND

Of course this is all void for those women who are of ethnic background which provide them with over sized nipples. In this case multiply the inital equation by a factor of 2.

:hat:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

yo im not gonna even try to follow that logic there

1. i hate math

2. i dont have the patience

3. i dont care

4. uve got to be fucking kidding me

..and now the catch:

Signup for nipple measurement ASAP to find out if you fall within proper specifications. My tools are very precise.

:cool:

Originally posted by teklord310

:laugh: AWESOME!!

Nips(when fully erect) must be directly proportional to the size of the breast.

I've devloped this equation:

PART I:

Say the breast is a 34C. An A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, DD=5

Take ((size*cup)^.5 ) * Pi/20 = protrusion from breast in centimeters

Pi/20 is the scientific constant for breat to nipple size conversation. In the professional world it is called the Yarin constant.

Example: sqrt(36*3) * Pi/20 = 0.6766152422706631880 Cm

This equation is null and void unless the nipple if fully erect. To obtain full erection place ices cubes on nipple and tickle with feather for 10 seconds. Repeat until full erection has been obtained.

PART II: nipple circumference

The outer circumference is based on nipple height and is related by this equation since diameter is based upon height.

Diameter = NH * sqrt(5/4)

NC = Pi*ND

Of course this is all void for those women who are of ethnic background which provide them with over sized nipples. In this case multiply the inital equation by a factor of 2.

:hat:

:blown:

Originally posted by teklord310

Sexxyme - i'm going to send u the bill for the extra wear and tear u put on my mouse for all the damn scrolling u make me do. Do you really need to put 80 lines in between every comment. SHEESHHH!!! It's no surprise, we see it anyway. Ok i'm done.

:laugh:

:rolleyes:

You know you love it...

;) Made ya look hahahahahaahaha

Originally posted by shagadelic377

What should I do about the girl I started seeing, she has the tiniest nipples I've ever seen! What the hell?

Thats not necassarily a bad thing, she is probably more prone to sensitivity.

PUT IT IN UR MOTHA~FU*K*N MOUTH.:blank:

See if you can make her CLIMAX only from your mouth on her nipple :D.

Life is a challenge, prusue it ...