Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday's Very Special Guest @ SPiN is...

biznation00

Friday, August 9th

Revolution @ Spin :spin: Welcomes...

Desyn Masiello

Sexy & Funky Progressive tunes to shake yo bottom:bootysha: 2!!

5 hour aerobic marathon & low-calorie drinks..

$4 DRiNKS @ll NiTE (Mia/SoBe locals)...

Guest list (12:30 am) & Details >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

Desyn info here: http://www.bullittbookings.com/artists/default.asp?artist_id=6

Hope to See U @ll there...

Upcoming Revolution Special Events @ Spin:

Fri. Aug.16th - CoolJunkie DJ competition (finalists)

Fri. Sept.13th - Robbie Rivera

www.clubspin.com :spin:

The staff at Spin must be sick of me by now. :)

Well, I can at least say I've got a full schedule for the next two weekends! Desyn, then Tom, then the CJ DJ finals with Johnny Ramirez, Michael Lewis, and Gabor...and maybe I'll drop in at Tiësto at Space.

yeah, des can rock it. Saw him last month when he opened up for John Creamer at Shelter but the sound system sounded like shit. I can't believe that was the same sound system that used to rock twilo.

Anyways, Des won't disappoint.

The only dj that we decided to hold back on $4 drinks was burridge... we gave away a lengthy list till 1am that night & accomodated a few birthday parties as well.. Basically we gave more than we could handle, so the $4 drinks were not honored...

So I commented about the $4 drink issue after last weeks event. I felt that if we are to provide that promo, we should honor it every week or else it might start to confuse people like yourself. So to make a long story short the $4 drinks are on this and every other week. Unless of course Oakie comes to town or someone of that magnitude. The bottom line is Spin is too small to accomodate the salary of an oakenfold. therefore we have take certain things into consideration....

We hope you understand...

$4 drinks this friday for Desyn!!

Guest list requests here >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

Originally posted by biznation00

The only dj that we decided to hold back on $4 drinks was burridge... we gave away a lengthy list till 1am that night & accomodated a few birthday parties as well.. Basically we gave more than we could handle, so the $4 drinks were not honored...

So I commented about the $4 drink issue after last weeks event. I felt that if we are to provide that promo, we should honor it every week or else it might start to confuse people like yourself. So to make a long story short the $4 drinks are on this and every other week. Unless of course Oakie comes to town or someone of that magnitude. The bottom line is Spin is too small to accomodate the salary of an oakenfold. therefore we have take certain things into consideration....

We hope you understand...

$4 drinks this friday for Desyn!!

Guest list requests here >> Biznation00@hotmail.com

That's perfectly understandable. Thanks for the explanation.