Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Centro-Fly: Orbital, Mike Macaluso, Peter Bailey (THU)

I don't know if my body is ready for another Thursday......It took me 3 days to get back to normal after Saeed & Palash...and we have 4 birthday parties booked this thursday (Tasha, Steve Groove, Jened, and Sean Kirkham)......along with Orbital / Peter Bailey & Mike Mac / Ziggy /.......someone lock me in the basement from 10-6...please

peace

ta

Originally posted by thorinaiello

I don't know if my body is ready for another Thursday......It took me 3 days to get back to normal after Saeed & Palash...and we have 4 birthday parties booked this thursday (Tasha, Steve Groove, Jened, and Sean Kirkham)......along with Orbital / Peter Bailey & Mike Mac / Ziggy /.......someone lock me in the basement from 10-6...please

peace

ta

Someone please give me the key, so that I can lock Thorin in the basement, so that he stops giving me drink tickets!

Originally posted by onkay

Someone please give me the key, so that I can lock Thorin in the basement, so that he stops giving me drink tickets!

Okay so that makes YOU the LITTLE BITCH that is stealing all my drink tickets before they even get into my hands! Don't you worry about keys, I'm kicking you down the stairs in immediate succession following Thorin, and you can both stay there! :mad::D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Okay so that makes YOU the LITTLE BITCH that is stealing all my drink tickets before they even get into my hands! Don't you worry about keys, I'm kicking you down the stairs in immediate succession following Thorin, and you can both stay there! :mad::D

That might explain why I didn't get any drink tickets from Thorin either.. :mad3: :mad3:

Open bar this week for a couple hours.. :cool:

Everyone check this party out.. I'm tellin' you.. it's a fucking WINNER.

whats up justin??? I haven't seen you in a long time. Come down to Centro tonight. This is defenitely a party you will like.....MUSIC DRIVEN.....11 hrs till tipoff....will HOMETEAM 3 peat??? Will TA regain his title?? Can Parmit stay till the end?? How many times will Sevan yell "shut up asshole!!!"...tune in tonight...lol

peace

ta

one more thing ....can someone please teach me how to casually drink....my head is fucking killing me from last night

wooohoooooooooooooo....fuckin thursday again..and im ready to get fucked up..... again.....yes thorin homteam is three-peatin...andddddddddddd you will not get ur title backkk..its still in my hands..unless you prove your the better man tonite.. it will alwaysss be mine...im really your only competition...:D give me 2 min and i will get sev to say asshole....;) easyyyy...

hometeam!

Yeah I can ID with you Thorin I need some help in that area to, did ok last week but I am off this whole week so I think i'm in for a looooong night ; p

Anyway about the music absolutly I have heard a lot of these 2 and its def. something you don't want to miss out on !