Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the brilliant dance

djmoonshine

So this is odd, the painful realisation that all has gone wrong. And nobody cares at all, and nobody cares at all.

So you buried all your lover's clothes and burned the letters lover wrote, but it doesn't make it any better. Does it make it any better?

And the plaster dented from your fist in the hall where you had your first kiss reminds you that the memories will fade.

So this is strange, our sidestepping has come to be a brilliant dance where nobody leads at all.

And the picture frames are facing down and the ringing from this empty sound is deafning and keeping you from sleep.

And breathing is a foreign task and thinking's just too much to ask and you're measuring you minutes by a clock that's blinking eights.

This is incredible. Starving, insatiable, yes, this is love for the first time. Well, you'd like to think that you were invincible. Yeah, well weren't we all once before we felt loss for the first time. Well this is the last time.

having a dg moment... :half:

Hey dj moonshine (and all others hurting the same way), heartbreak is one of the most painful things you can go through, since you can't put a bandaid over it. I know the feeling... noticing everyone who is happy and together, and wondering what you have done to lose or not have that same feeling. An insane feeling of longing and desire to see with, touch, and be held by the person you miss, but at the same time not wanting to see them. The feeling of a constant tearing inside, of what was, what is, and the great unknown of what's going to happen. And you know what... it's ok to feel that way. Things will get better, because they always do. The greatest healing is time and friendship. Keep yourself busy, and step away from the situation for a while. Come back to it when you feel like you can handle it. And, remember, there are a lot of people out there... a lot of good people, dispite that it might look like the world is full of nothing but assholes. But, trust me when I say, that it does get better, and when it is all over and done with, you will be stronger, wiser, and ready to take anything the world has to throw at you.

Originally posted by djmoonshine

wish i could take credit for that... nah... it's the lyrics to the song 'brilliant dance' by dashboard confessional... it's like one of those songs that you feel was written just for you... :::sigh::: :(

Ah-ha.

Yes, I agree... *sigh* is the word of the day... :blank::(:mad::blown:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

lol... i didnt just break up with anyone... just feeling weird and i love that song and the lyrics are beautiful and painfully honest... plus i knew someone on the board would appreciate it... :)

your welcome eric :love:

I remember a long time I blurted out something about why women think men are assholes.... and you gave me props for it...

Well this time it's my turn :) I really needed to read that. Thanks babes.