Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Kikilicious

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sexydiva99

I dunno yet....were going to TGIF's for lunch if u want to meet us there for a drink....ortherwise it will most likely be Sand Bar on friday:D :D

I wouldn't be able to make it there and back in an hour... and i have an important client here today... so there will be no tardiness accepted... thanks for the invite though!!!

I might actually be headed to the shore on friday rather than saturday... XS...

Originally posted by doubledeuce

I wouldn't be able to make it there and back in an hour... and i have an important client here today... so there will be no tardiness accepted... thanks for the invite though!!!

anytime babe.....well the invite is still open for friday if u dont' go down the shore.....i just cant' wait to party on friday..yahoooooo

:balloon: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI!!!!!! TIME TO CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!! TGI'S TODAY...COME BACK TO WORK ALL SILLY HAHAH

anytime babe.....well the invite is still open for friday if u dont' go down the shore.....i just cant' wait to party on friday..yahoooooo

will u guys be going out tonight or tomorrow night... i've seen you out on thursdays before...

will u guys be going out tonight or tomorrow night... i've seen you out on thursdays before...

i dunno the birthday girl works till 10 every night so wherever she wants to go is where we'll make an appearance....i was thinking SP being we've never been there or maybe Metro...it's all up in the air:confused:

i dunno the birthday girl works till 10 every night so wherever she wants to go is where we'll make an appearance....i was thinking SP being we've never been there or maybe Metro...it's all up in the air:confused:

Most likely i will be making a cameo at both metro lounge and south park... at first i didn't like south park... but it is actually pretty good... last thursday... people were waiting on line for 45 minutes before getting in...

HAHA you guys are too much... Finally 21 and I'm sober what is wrong with this??? 12:15 on the dot we are going to the bar for lunch so I can have some drinks with my OWN ID..Yo we should check out that place south city grill on 17 today that place looks hot when i drive by at like 10 on a wednessday.. Older men haha. :party:Attn: CP - Kiki's bday celebration at sandbar friday (buy me a drink haha) :beer: :beer: Yo doubleduece metro on thursday sounds pretty good.. ill let you know tomorrow. :D

Originally posted by kikilicious

HAHA you guys are too much... Finally 21 and I'm sober what is wrong with this??? 12:15 on the dot we are going to the bar for lunch so I can have some drinks with my OWN ID..Yo we should check out that place south city grill on 17 today that place looks hot when i drive by at like 10 on a wednessday.. Older men haha. :party:Attn: CP - Kiki's bday celebration at sandbar friday (buy me a drink haha) :beer: :beer: Yo doubleduece metro on thursday sounds pretty good.. ill let you know tomorrow. :D

2 funny...let's not get 2 carried away, we still have to come back to work for your big party here right haha :tongue:

Originally posted by kikilicious

I've heard that South City Grill is good on a Wednesday night... and just let me know about tomorrow....

:party: :party:

i'm not objecting just questioning it.....hahah......would you be there?

I am debating going to TEMPTS at nite, so if I do 1, I'll have to do the other;)

Monday morning is going to SUCK, AGAIN!!!