Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Kikilicious

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cruelgrl

CALLGIRL AND SEXYDIVA....YOU GUYS MUST BE THE FRIENDS IN YOUR GROUP THAT DON'T SHUT UP AND ARE ALWAYS TALKING....RIGHT? :laugh::mad:

thats not very nice u bitch!!!! its funny u think i don't know who u are but i do....so u just need to chill the fuck out

Guest callgirl11
Originally posted by cruelgrl

CALLGIRL AND SEXYDIVA....YOU GUYS MUST BE THE FRIENDS IN YOUR GROUP THAT DON'T SHUT UP AND ARE ALWAYS TALKING....RIGHT? :laugh::mad:

WHO SAYS THAT????? CRUEL GIRL, U HAVE SOME NERVE...SHUT THE F UP...YOU MUST BE THE FRIEND IN YOUR GROUP...OH MY BAD, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS....SO YOU MUST BE THE LONELY GIRL WHO SITS HOME AND POSTS STUPID SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE...DID YOU EVER HEAR THE SAYING "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL."

Originally posted by callgirl11

WHO SAYS THAT????? CRUEL GIRL, U HAVE SOME NERVE...SHUT THE F UP...YOU MUST BE THE FRIEND IN YOUR GROUP...OH MY BAD, YOU DON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS....SO YOU MUST BE THE LONELY GIRL WHO SITS HOME AND POSTS STUPID SHIT ABOUT PEOPLE...DID YOU EVER HEAR THE SAYING "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL."

my bad i did this when i was drunk sorry

Originally posted by sexydiva99

right ...now i have a funny feeling that this person messing with us is one of our friends....how pathetic is that...

It probably ease one of your friends...5 posts all on the same thread and talking shit...Sounds like something my friends would do:D