Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Tommytemps

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Double I dont know if I was really fucked up but I think I hooked up with Kelly at Merge i and her man was there was I fucked up or did it happen jennijuggs said she saw it happen and a couple other people

i don't believe that happened... kelly told me that u were kissing her on the face... but that her man did not see...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stardo

Beg him. I am going to hurt myself for the rest of the summer and then take it easy all winter. I hope:rolleyes:

Me not working would just make it easier..Doesnt mean I wont come if I have to work:D

And believe it or not I work for a girl (bitch is 1 yr older then me)...:mad:

Originally posted by stiffler

The pic is cute...................mangled messes is how your suppose to look at 3am. Your not suppose to look all fresh and ready for a photo shoot..........:D

you can say this cause you were mangled but still looked good..as if you just powered your nose right before..:tongue:

Stiffy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How are you feeling. I cant imagine how you felt at your family function on Sunday.

Ummm, ahhhh, well you see.......I tried sleeping for a few hours, tossed and turned could not get off the plane so I had no choice but to play sick and take off a few days. I feel like an ass but I could not face my family with my eyes playing slot machine. They were a little mad, but understnding. I called my bro and explained the truth. His wife is pissed, but life goes on. I think I made the right decission, it would have been worse if I went beleive me.

Ummm, ahhhh, well you see.......I tried sleeping for a few hours, tossed and turned could not get off the plane so I had no choice but to play sick and take off a few days. I feel like an ass but I could not face my family with my eyes playing slot machine. They were a little mad, but understnding. I called my bro and explained the truth. His wife is pissed, but life goes on. I think I made the right decission, it would have been worse if I went beleive me.

Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you told the truth too!!!!!!!!!!

You better buy the kid somthing big so they forgive you.

You going down this weekend?

Originally posted by neena16

you can say this cause you were mangled but still looked good..as if you just powered your nose right before..:tongue:

Powdering your nose is the only way to get rid of that oily look, why else would I powder up:tongue:

You know, I still can't get over my P.O. being at Merge. How f'd up is that. I hope he did'nt see me getting on the plane......:laugh: I don't even remember going to Merge the second time......I must have looked great floating in there.

Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you told the truth too!!!!!!!!!!

You better buy the kid somthing big so they forgive you.

You going down this weekend?

I only told my bro the truth, he's cool about it. But as far as this weekend I think I am going to stay home, paint my office, install some new office cubicles, put some siding on my moms house, help my briother finish his deck..............and so on(kiss major family ass)

oh wow, as I am typing this my sister-in-law called my office and is being real nice to me. I apologized and all is o.k........thank god cause her and I have a real good relationship and I was worried about her being mad...............

Powdering your nose is the only way to get rid of that oily look, why else would I powder up:tongue:

You know, I still can't get over my P.O. being at Merge. How f'd up is that. I hope he did'nt see me getting on the plane......:laugh: I don't even remember going to Merge the second time......I must have looked great floating in there.

You think you were bad...piro didn't remember Merge at all and that was the beginning of the night. :blank: he took the early flight out...;)

I can't believe you didn't go...when we were leaving you didn't look like you were going anywhere. :jar:

I only told my bro the truth, he's cool about it. But as far as this weekend I think I am going to stay home, paint my office, install some new office cubicles, put some siding on my moms house, help my briother finish his deck..............and so on(kiss major family ass)

Stiffler... i tried to make you go to sleep... but u wouldn't listen...

hey... can i work in one of ur cublicles... i HATE mine...

Originally posted by doubledeuce

Stiffler... i tried to make you go to sleep... but u wouldn't listen...

hey... can i work in one of ur cublicles... i HATE mine...

I thought I'd make it, I don't know what I was thinking..:(

You can work in my cubicles anytime......;)

Originally posted by jp18

This :( was for you not feeling well sunday...

Sunday is looking pretty good so far...:D

I want to get off work though monday, but my boss is being a little bitch today...:mad:

Jp, it was nice meeting you on sunday. Sorry I wasn't too freindly, but I was a little down on myself for not making it to a family function that day so I punished myself by not going out that night.

Anyway, you were a mess, which is how I usually am by that time. sorry I didn't join you on your flight to mangledesh.

What's up Warriors (stiff, juggs, badass, tommytempts, deuce)? neena? stardo? anyone else i forgot?

I've been swamped at work so I don't have much play time, but since everyone's at lunch.......ding, ding.......playtime.

Had a great time, as usual, this past weekend. Can't believe the summers almost gonzo. how weird was that drama with those "guys"?? :eek:

Tommy- That CD is awesome. I wanted to make a u-turn and head back down to surf on sunday after listening to it. great way to start it off with Luz.

Originally posted by piro8

What's up Warriors (stiff, juggs, badass, tommytempts, deuce)? neena? stardo? anyone else i forgot?

I've been swamped at work so I don't have much play time, but since everyone's at lunch.......ding, ding.......playtime.

Had a great time, as usual, this past weekend. Can't believe the summers almost gonzo. how weird was that drama with those "guys"?? :eek:

Tommy- That CD is awesome. I wanted to make a u-turn and head back down to surf on sunday after listening to it. great way to start it off with Luz.

the drama w/those "guys"... at first i didn't catch on... but omg... they were way to strange for me... "we had an agreement..."... that was too funny...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by doubledeuce

the drama w/those "guys"... at first i didn't catch on... but omg... they were way to strange for me... "we had an agreement..."... that was too funny...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I use the term "guys" loosely. :laugh: :laugh:

Talk about a buzzkill huh? :laugh:

Originally posted by piro8

I use the term "guys" loosely. :laugh: :laugh:

Talk about a buzzkill huh? :laugh:

Apparently Nick was hitting on Bobby 2, so all i have to say is don't drop the soap in front of that kid. The arrangement with Tracy was made before the kid hit on her boyfreind.:laugh: :laugh: