Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lunch Time

2 tuna sandwiched with chopped onions in them w/ a post lunch cigarette outside.

My breathe should smell delicious.......me talking to my co-worker face to face after eating the sandwich with onions,"hhhhhhhiiiii, hhhhhhhowwww was your lunch, hhhhhhhuuhhhhhhh? <with funky breathe>

time to go brush!!

Originally posted by piro8

2 tuna sandwiched with chopped onions in them w/ a post lunch cigarette outside.

My breathe should smell delicious.......me talking to my co-worker face to face after eating the sandwich with onions,"hhhhhhhiiiii, hhhhhhhowwww was your lunch, hhhhhhhuuhhhhhhh? <with funky breathe>

time to go brush!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it's better than having garlic breath... I LOVE GARLIC... never eat it when i plan on going out though

Originally posted by piro8

time to go brush!!

:laugh:

Dude thats my lunch minus the onions....And I am going know to freshen up the breath with a smoke:laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

:laugh:

Dude thats my lunch minus the onions....And I am going know to freshen up the breath with a smoke:laugh:

Whats up JP, nice to meet you on sunday. Sorry I wasn't in such a freindly mood. I was sort of down on myself for being a no-show at a family function on sunday. So I punished myself by staying down the shore and not going out.........

Originally posted by stiffler

Whats up JP, nice to meet you on sunday. Sorry I wasn't in such a freindly mood. I was sort of down on myself for being a no-show at a family function on sunday. So I punished myself by staying down the shore and not going out.........

Same here...I hear ya about the family functions, I missed a # of family functions due to weekend activities...Besides, thanks to John K I was a mess....I actually wanted to apologize to you and badass for being a mess up there in your place...Nothing more uncomfortable than some strange mangled dude that you really dont know standing in your apartment...I blame that all on John...

:laugh: After living with that kid I should have known better:D

Same here...I hear ya about the family functions, I missed a # of family functions due to weekend activities...Besides, thanks to John K I was a mess....I actually wanted to apologize to you and badass for being a mess up there in your place...Nothing more uncomfortable than some strange mangled dude that you really dont know standing in your apartment...I blame that all on John...

:laugh: After living with that kid I should have known better:D

I hear ya bro. All is cool. Thats not my place, its Badass & Juggs, I just flop there and greatly appreciate it. But, again i'm sorry if I seemed not so happy, I was in a bad mood. It was nice meet ya.

I hear ya bro. All is cool. Thats not my place, its Badass & Juggs, I just flop there and greatly appreciate it. But, again i'm sorry if I seemed not so happy, I was in a bad mood. It was nice meet ya.

ME TOO ME TOO... greatly appreciate the both of them...

stiffler good to see you this weekend i had good weekend how was yours

Not to worry, apology completely unnecessary, but appreciated...I am sure we'll bump into each other again in the next few weekends when your in your partying mood..:D

2 favors I ask though

1. Next time you see John K give him a shot to the kidneys for getting me mangled and passing out.

2. Send my apologies to Badass and Jennijugs (i dont know if I met her) for being the strange wacked dude in there place:(

Not to worry, apology completely unnecessary, but appreciated...I am sure we'll bump into each other again in the next few weekends when your in your partying mood..:D

2 favors I ask though

1. Next time you see John K give him a shot to the kidneys for getting me mangled and passing out.

2. Send my apologies to Badass and Jennijugs (i dont know if I met her) for being the strange wacked dude in there place:(

No problem. And you did meet Jennijuggs, she answered the door downstairs when you were knocking repeatedly on it.....:laugh:

And i don't see John that often. As a matter of fact, this was the first time I saw him this summer........

No problem. And you did meet Jennijuggs, she answered the door downstairs when you were knocking repeatedly on it.....:laugh:

And i don't see John that often. As a matter of fact, this was the first time I saw him this summer........

Yeah Im a mess.....Too many stackers;) make me a little :shake::laugh2: