Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Electric Skychurch, T1000 at Edge

candeo

Yeah, Jackie! That's it. She's Timmy's girlfriend, I think. She was so pumped the night Gene Farris was there. As was I! I just wish more people would have come inside to hear him.

I hope I see you around Sat. I'll be the tall one.

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

ill see what magic trick i can pull off to make it down for one of the stereo nights. meaning ill have to bust my ass the next coupl'a weeks. :pissy:

Just wanted to let you know: Satellite is the shizit!

But you already knew that.

ill see what magic trick i can pull off to make it down for one of the stereo nights. meaning ill have to bust my ass the next coupl'a weeks. :pissy:

see you dimwit, that what happens when you move to ny, but then again you just spend all your $$$ on records and dont go out up there and check out whats going on in the city..."havent been outta queens in 3 months" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tweakerprncess

Awww ok! If I see you I'll be sure to say hello! :D

Definitely! But I'll probably be spending a lot of the night trying to entertain people who don't neccesarily like electronic dance music, but who are there for the Birthday.

Just look for the Orange Skullshirt of Happy Death. :skull:

Originally posted by candeo

Definitely! But I'll probably be spending a lot of the night trying to entertain people who don't neccesarily like electronic dance music, but who are there for the Birthday.

Just look for the Orange Skullshirt of Happy Death. :skull:

candeo here reminds me of kaydup in the boston board. eventhough i've never met kaydup, it seems that kaydup and teamj5 cant never seem to meet even though everybody else on that board knows each other.

same here, seems that we always miss each other, when we say were gonna show up were to wasted and forget the, meetup and v.v., ......will we ever get to meet candeo aka rammelsberg? or are we forever doomed and his true identity shall remain a secret? :eek:

Hee hee, you totally called me out on that one! :2guns:

It's true though. I suck at meeting up with you guys! It's not your fault, it's just that, during the week I wanna meet you all and network, but when 1am Friday Night arrives, I try hard not to feel obligated to remember what I was supposed to be thinking about. :drunk:

Hey, Vic, can you post a pic of yourself so I know who to look out for next time?

:stupid:

I'm pretty sure I'll see Tweakerprincess, though, because Stereo's a lot smaller and she works there or something.

Originally posted by vicman

that what happens when you move to ny, but then again you just spend all your $$$ on records and dont go out up there and check out whats going on in the city..."havent been outta queens in 3 months"

believe it or not, i do actually frequent the city whenever i can.

Shelter, Filter 14, Discotheque, Baktun, Centrofly and once in a while...Arc (Vinyl) are just a few of the places id go to see my fav locals spin. But there just isnt that wholesome "home-town" quality i get in dc and a bit of nostalgia may kick in once in a while. so to each his/her own slap.gif and attachment.php?s=&postid=963446

Originally posted by candeo

Satellite is the shizit!

Correct! Satellite is the vinyl supplier of the gods... or close to.

Thank God for such easy access to the goods. :dj:

believe it or not, i do actually frequent the city whenever i can.

Shelter, Filter 14, Discotheque, Baktun, Centrofly and once in a while...Arc (Vinyl) are just a few of the places id go to see my fav locals spin. But there just isnt that wholesome "home-town" quality i get in dc and a bit of nostalgia may kick in once in a while. so to each his/her own slap.gif and attachment.php?s=&postid=963446

Correct! Satellite is the vinyl supplier of the gods... or close to.

Thank God for such easy access to the goods. :dj:

yeah, i recall that quote very well, "i havent been outta queens in 3 months" its etched in my mind. why da fuck would one move to nyc and not go out of one borough for 3 months? shiiiet, i would be in 3 boroughs everyday while i was there.

your just homesick....:cry:...maybe it wasnt a good idea to move to NY...but if you move backm you wouldnt have access to Satellite, so what gives? Satellite in NY and homesickness or back in DC and far from Satellite? :blown::kill9: