Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roll Call for Electric Skychurch, T1000 at Edge

candeo

Who all's thinkin' about going to the Edge this Saturday? It's a pretty sweet lineup.

August 10th

I'm DEFINITELY going to be there because Bone's coming out to DC to spin for my girlfriend's birthday (Aug 10th), and we got about 30 ppls coming out to hang with us.

I don't think most of the CPers make a habit of going to Stereo though...

THE LINEUP

------------

Main Room

Electric Skychurch (www.electricskychurch.com)

T 1000 (Pure Sonik Records Detroit)

Dj Bone (Subject Detroit Records) -Detroit

Tzeech

Patio

Q Burns Abstract Message (8th Dimension Records , Sonar) -Orlando

LoveGrove (Sonar , Sonic Soul Productions)

Donny Burlin (Sonar, Goodlove)

Dj Sketcher (5" Taint, Sketch Productions)

Warehouse

Stakka and Skynet (Underfire Recordings, www.stakka-skynet.com) - UK

Carlo (4twenty4)

Tittsworth (5" Taint, www.tittsworth.com)

Originally posted by nautilus60

Very very bad. "godfather of techno" my ass...he cleared the room in about 10 min. he wasnt even playing any techno.

So I shouldn't feel bad about missing last Saturday?

Originally posted by nautilus60

Very very bad. "godfather of techno" my ass...he cleared the room in about 10 min. he wasnt even playing any techno. and the crowd kinda scared me.

How did the crowd scare you? I've been to Stereo 3 times this summer and I thought the crowd was pretty subdued. No where NEAR as scary as some of the people at Nation.

Guess I should have explained better (thx t.b.!) - I haven't been to any of the Stereo parties . . .so I can't vouch for their sketchiness or lack thereof. I *have* been to the Edge for a couple parties earlier this year and they were absolutely completely empty - thus my sketched out feeling.

More power to the Stereo parties! :laugh:

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Guess I should have explained better (thx t.b.!) - I haven't been to any of the Stereo parties . . .so I can't vouch for their sketchiness or lack thereof. I *have* been to the Edge for a couple parties earlier this year and they were absolutely completely empty - thus my sketched out feeling.

More power to the Stereo parties! :laugh:

LOL - when I read your post I was like "The Edge sketches her out? This chickie has been to warehouse parties... damn the Edge must be pretty scary!" :laugh:

I've never been to the Edge.. .I swear one of these days I'm going to go (Perhaps the 24th :) )

I've got B3773R on DVD, haven't had a chance to watch it yet though.

The Stereo parties def bring in more people, but the crowd tends to be more sketchy at the Edge in general. That may be cause they barely search you when you go in, if at all.

Originally posted by tweakerprncess

Yes, come out to Stereo this Sat! Line up's gonna be good. DJ Bones, Electric Skychurch, Lovegrove to name a few! :letsgo:

That's what I'm sayin!

Hey... Tweaker, have we met? Were you the one handing out popsicles a month ago?

We're really pumped to have Bone come out on Laura's birthday. We're having a ton of people come out. Well, maybe not a ton, but a couple dozen.