Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What kills your buzz??

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Seeing mikeydny dance.

He looks like one of those zombies from the thriller video having an epileptic seizure.

thriller.jpg

Keep talking shit, lets talk about you.

Holding up the wall all night, fuckin clown. I wonder if you gettin a slap in your face like a bitch will be a buzz kill for everyone around....guess we'll find out you fag.

And you like to talk shit.

Ok let me copy and paste the past pm's you sent you lil pussy..

Mikey we gotta chill again, blah blah blah, whatever the fuck you said, suprised you didnt ask for my number. Go start your family and stop worrying about clubs, go worry about your mortgage, clown.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Holding up the wall all night, fuckin clown. I wonder if you gettin a slap in your face like a bitch will be a buzz kill for everyone around....guess we'll find out you fag.

Mikey we gotta chill again, blah blah blah, whatever the fuck you said, suprised you didnt ask for my number. Go start your family and stop worrying about clubs, go worry about your mortgage, clown.

yea, he pmed my roomate as well. What a loser, trying to smooth things over with my roomy instead of being a man about it......

I wanna add another one to my list..

12. constantly stepping over georgeacota whos is knocked out on the floor of the dance floor after mikey bitch slaps him.....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Help i've fallen and I can't get up"

:laugh:

Originally posted by mikeydny

This was mikey's outfit when he went to crobar for howell's

cry.gif

Until yesterday I thought you were good peeps. Now it's evident your a DUMBFUCK. My PM was sent a while back when I first met you and mistakenly talked good about you to everyone.

Guest saleen351

cry.gif

Until yesterday I thought you were good peeps. Now it's evident your a DUMBFUCK. My PM was sent a while back when I first met you and mistakenly talked good about you to everyone.

are you that stupied? Everyone knows you are going to superchumbo.... you will be like a deer being hunted.........

cry.gif

Yes definetely what I wore, definetely resembles, the jeans and t-shirt I had on, another funny picture, by Lee. Like I said in the other thread....put me on ignore, or please keep it up.....

Originally posted by xtreme-1

Didnt we already discuss Drama on the board??

Yeah we did. I'm at fault here. I apologize. What happened is that saleen called Edgar V a bitch. I of course got offended because I think highly of Edgar. I posted a thread about saleen that was really dramatic. I admit, the shit was drama central. Mikey pointed it out but was EXTREMELY RUDE about it. I deleted it not to hide the fact that I posted it but in agreement that it was drama.

Yes, mikey is right, NO he did not have to be a complete asshole about it.