Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am so high right now - where to go?

emo

Originally posted by emo

Hey,

Me an my are really wired and looking for something to do /some place fun to go that starts soon and then a cool place for later.

HELP!!

all suggestion welcome...

Take all the Crystal Meth you got left, cook it and inject it right into your corotid artery, should kill you in about 15 seconds flat. Oh, and have a spoon ready for the seizures, not that it really matters. :mad:

and yes that did occur to me, but my GF doesn't like CO so I had to do it when she wasn't around ...

Now what is a good spot for dancing on WEDnesday...

BTW, we will be leaving soon..

oh, thought you were high on weed! would love to come but unfortunately the vp is still my neighbor and i can still walk to dubya's house. fucking pricks keep holding up traffic to make their little grand entrances all the damn time! fuck republicans...:mad:

i need to...:smoke: now...:)

Originally posted by emo

and yes that did occur to me, but my GF doesn't like CO so I had to do it when she wasn't around ...

Now what is a good spot for dancing on WEDnesday...

BTW, we will be leaving soon..

So let me get this straight: you want this shit so bad that you jump on the first available opportunity, realizing but completely ignoring the fact that you're not gonna know what to do with yourself?

Get help.

FYI - it has been 1 1/2 years since the last time that I did this. I am a 'responsible' member of society now and don't even have these types of connections anymore.

So - a friend came up with some and I said sure!

Re; crashing - we have plenty for the night.

re sex on coke - I don't think so!