Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats The Most You Ever Drank?!

Originally posted by notallthere

4 ME IT WAS SPRING BREAK IN FL. HALF A BOTTLE OF EVERCLEAR IN A HOUR. I HOOKED UP WITH A CANADIAN CHICK THATS HOW FUCKED UP I WAS!!

Downed a bottle of SoCo my senior yr in H.S. on a dare. Then I walked outside onto the deck in a rain storm, slipped fell off the deck landed on my back, woke up in bed the next day........this was about a 5min trip. I have never touched SoCo again to this day and probably never will..................my freinds thought I was dead.

Oh yeah, before I walked outside I told some girl off that I thought was my X and scared the shit out of her. Needless to say, she was'nt my X, didn't even look like her.............my bad:confused:

4 ME IT WAS SPRING BREAK IN FL. HALF A BOTTLE OF EVERCLEAR IN A HOUR. I HOOKED UP WITH A CANADIAN CHICK THATS HOW FUCKED UP I WAS!!

Prob the day i crashed, and got a dwi dont remember how much i drank.. dont remember the end of the night (dont know why)

Originally posted by stiffler

Downed a bottle of SoCo my senior yr in H.S. on a dare. Then I walked outside onto the deck in a rain storm, slipped fell off the deck landed on my back, woke up in bed the next day........this was about a 5min trip. I have never touched SoCo again to this day and probably never will..................my freinds thought I was dead.

Oh yeah, before I walked outside I told some girl off that I thought was my X and scared the shit out of her. Needless to say, she was'nt my X, didn't even look like her.............my bad:confused:

omg haha thats a funny fucking story

Originally posted by stiffler

I HAD A BAD SOCO NIGHT I WON'T DRINK IT STRAIGHT BUT ILL DRINK IT WITH LIMEJUICE I DRANK A WHOLE BOTTLE BUT I DIDN'T DOWN IT I HAVE FLASH BACKS WHEN I SEE SOCO BOTTLES ITS A REAL TUCHY SUBJECT SO I WON'T GET INTO IT:laugh: :laugh:

ive smoked a ounce once but thats a whole nother thread. .. . .. ..

Been there too........nothing funny about it other than eating 5 bags of doritos and 3 litter bottle of grape soda, some grapes, a 20oz steak and a few slimjims................and probably a few cushions off the couch............I did notice the cat was missing the next day, oh shit, that wasn't steak.......j/k

HAHHAHA funny cat=steak you i eat to my sides hurt as well..

yo stiffler whats your game plan for the next few dayswhere you gonna be?

Whats up bro, I might take it easy this week. Have a lot of work to catch up on, but I'll probably be at RS on friday.

What about you?

Originally posted by trewguy

I HAD A BAD SOCO NIGHT I WON'T DRINK IT STRAIGHT BUT ILL DRINK IT WITH LIMEJUICE I DRANK A WHOLE BOTTLE BUT I DIDN'T DOWN IT I HAVE FLASH BACKS WHEN I SEE SOCO BOTTLES ITS A REAL TUCHY SUBJECT SO I WON'T GET INTO IT:laugh: :laugh:

Shit...Soco must be the "get you fucked up" drink of choice. I had a bad Soco night too. I was at this house party and had about 5 beers...then the keg was kicked and it was like 3 am, so this guy I was friends with knew the dude who's house it was and broke into his parents liquor cabinent and swiped an unopened bottle of Soco. We went into a closet and hid (cause we didn't want to share with anyone). I chugged the first half of the bottle (in like a minute) and he chugged the rest. About 20 minutes later I was sitting at the breakfast counter thingy talking to sme guy when all of a sudden I fell on the floor and started to convulse (according to my friends) and puke all over the place. Eventually everyone went to bed and the guy that drank the other half got up and left of of the basement door (and left it open--it was February). All the pipes in the house froze and burst...that was a fucked up night....:vomit2::vomit3:

Thats no fun man you gotta remember what fun you had,,, i would slow down a little or dont drink as many shots.

I think I black out in order not to remember me making an ass out of myself....I consider it a defense mechanism:laugh:

Originally posted by jp18

I think I black out in order not to remember me making an ass out of myself....I consider it a defense mechanism:laugh:

Maybe you have a social phobia.. and drinking excessively helps you deal with it.

I think i am a little like that but i tried to slow down., ;)

Maybe you have a social phobia.. and drinking excessively helps you deal with it.

I think i am a little like that but i tried to slow down., ;)

Possibly....Havent blacked out since July 3rd....Im doing good lately...(knock on wood)