Clubplanet Nightlife Community

xs on saturdays..it is 21 and over right??

Originally posted by phillyb

is there a website....what do people think of this place...i like tempts and love surf club....was planning on hitting merge, but am going to wait til a regular night (this week is classics from the past)

Everything is 21 and over is sleaside my nigger

Originally posted by notallthere

Everything is 21 and over is sleaside my nigger

Not True my brother. There is a party right by the church that is for teens. My friends wanted to check out the young girls so they went. It was dead but the people who were throwing the party came over to them and starting to talk to them about God and JEsus. LOL. THey ran so fast out of there.

Originally posted by phillyb

good..glad it is 21 and over...who spins (is it eddie baez) and how does the crowd/energy in the place compare to tempts/surf club??

As a pregame maybe, but I was there last Sat. to support Baez but after about an hour and a half I went over to tempts. Not a big crowd and not a great vibe... I don't want to put it down b/c we're friends with eddie...but Let's just say... I LOVE Merge the BEST!!!! :D

Whats wrong with classics night????:what:

there is nothing wrong with classics night, but honestly i only get to seaside like once every 3 weeks....that means i only get to hear new tracks every so often...there isn't much in the philly area, and the stuff that danny t, eddie b, and any other dj in seaside plays is my absolute favorite...i go to Tru in AC often and Casbah, but the djs there don't even compare....last time i was at surf club & tempts i was in anticipation to hear the next track, i don't get that any where else....so if i want to hear classics, to be honest, i can get that in philly anywhere, that is pretty much what they play weekly.

can't wait til the weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!