Clubplanet Nightlife Community

love

atomicapples

Originally posted by atomicapples

is it really like a box of chocolate?

i think the saying goes... life is like a box chocolates...

love is like a drug... with the highest high, and the lowest low... its amazing what that one emotion is capable of... and in the same vein what lack of that emotion causes you to do... i think out of all of the emotions stored in the brain and in the human body, by far, LOVE is the most powerful... it surpass hate, with quantum leaps...

Originally posted by dgmodel

love is like a drug... with the highest high, and the lowest low... its amazing what that one emotion is capable of... and in the same vein what lack of that emotion causes you to do... i think out of all of the emotions stored in the brain and in the human body, by far, LOVE is the most powerful... it surpass hate, with quantum leaps...

very well put...love makes you do strange things...its such an intense feeling...one minute you can feel like you are ontop of the world and then the next ....you can feel like you want to die....Crazy thing called love...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Exactly................ Bitter-Sweet

i think dgmodel said it best................ but....... love is the greatest feeling when ur in it..... but if u fall out of it.... or someone u love falls out of love with u....... it is probably the most painful experience ever...... one day u think life cant get any better.... and the next... its like it cant get any worse....

but god... when ur in love.... its like ur on top of the world. :heart: i wouldnt trade it for any other feeling

okay, my take on "love"

there is no real difference between desire for pleasure and love. They are both really just about filling a void.

emotions are really about voids. desire is really a void. a want for something. love is a vortex of a void inside someone that sucks their whole world into the fulfillment of that void... it's like a vortex inside their heart spinning faster and faster.

about creating a space that wants to be filled, but really about creating a want, a need, a desire, and the fulfillment of this want, need and desire.

take love, for instance. your desire for it only comes once you've had it, and lost it, and want to re-experience it. you only love once you have the experience of the void of it. in all the romance novels they talk about being in love, and about being complete.

in reality though, it is when we are NOT in love that we are complete, and when we are in love we create a need and a sense of incompletion and a void that is there when we are without the other person.

love is really about giving up your sense of completion for a sense of incompletion

to continue, it may not even be about the other person. isn't love really just about the feelings that another person brings to us, and isn't the other person really just an anchor (a "link") for those feelings?

there is no difference in the mechanism for love vs. the mechanism for addiction.

now, in tantra, there is no notion of love like there exists in western culture. in eastern thought, it is in physical union that you can experience a real sense of completion. the moment of orgasm is the closest sense of completion that we can get to.

so... basically, we should all strive not to be in love, but to have sex.

comments?

Originally posted by linabina

i think dgmodel said it best................ but....... love is the greatest feeling when ur in it..... but if u fall out of it.... or someone u love falls out of love with u....... it is probably the most painful experience ever...... one day u think life cant get any better.... and the next... its like it cant get any worse....

but god... when ur in love.... its like ur on top of the world. :heart: i wouldnt trade it for any other feeling

I'm with you on that.

Originally posted by cintron

"LOVE: Overrated. Biochemically no different from large amounts of chocolate."

--Al Pacino, Devil's Advocate

Actually, it's orgasms that are biochemically the same as eating lots of chocolate. Ice cream too, I think. Thank goodness Key Food had a sale on Ben & Jerry's. :D