Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Words Vs. Smiley Faces

STFU Yarin.. I don't think even THIS board has the ability to turn into EZdreamer.. half the people on that board over there have 10,000+ posts.. only one person has achieved that over here, 1 other person is close to it.. but the dreamers over there are REEEEEEDICULOUS!!

Originally posted by codica3

STFU Yarin.. I don't think even THIS board has the ability to turn into EZdreamer.. half the people on that board over there have 10,000+ posts.. only one person has achieved that over here, 1 other person is close to it.. but the dreamers over there are REEEEEEDICULOUS!!

WHATEVER!!

attachment.php?s=&postid=902275Garfield_-_Odie.gif

Tek is so right,

This board is supposed to be about music/the club scene, and half the posts on this board are stupid little one line comments or chilidish smilies that have NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with music/clubbing....I would hate it if someone from out of town were to come on here, read the comments, and then base their feelings about the NYC club scene on what they read here.

Originally posted by fwilso01

Tek is so right,

This board is supposed to be about music/the club scene, and half the posts on this board are stupid little one line comments or chilidish smilies that have NOTHING WHATSOEVER to do with music/clubbing....I would hate it if someone from out of town were to come on here, read the comments, and then base their feelings about the NYC club scene on what they read here.

this board is for people who have a common love of music/the club scene. it doesn't necessarily mean thats all we can talk about in our posts. i like talking about random issues and getting to know other people as much as i like talking about clubs and music. and i also don't think that the majority of the posts or the people here represent the nyc club scene poorly. just my opinion......

Originally posted by fwilso01

Tek is so right,

I like music. I like clubs. I like Draper too, at Exit.

<------Look! A club related post by ME. :eek: