Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Announcement As Promised

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by thesandman

I have never met you but will have Brian1500000 intro us since we have a mutual friend....... I have spoken the world about your Surf/Sun for 3 years now since being on this board. I only write how good the party is for the simple reason that I have more fun at Surf than any other place.......

Great booking, the last party will be insane...

Chris

Definitely need to meet up. If ur always with Brian I am surprised we have not met yet. I see him every where I am. Whether its Merge, Temps, Surf and Joeys on Fridays in the WInter I am guaranteed to run into him. Well I am glad u enjoy the SURF the way you do. I make it a point, when I can, to go after the unattainable or at least someone that is not playing every where else. I am personal friends with 99% of the djs I book so for me when they play SURF its like I hooked up a friend.

Well next time ur out ask Brian who I am and make sure you come up to me and say whats up. I will make sure that round of drinks is on Brian. He owes me a few by now. hahahahaha.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO

TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO

TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEOTEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO

TEO TEOTEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO

TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO TEO

I think he sux sorry brian :tongue:

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You are entitled to your opinion. I used to think he sucked as well until I heard him at Merge on the Friday of the July 4th weekend and he was great.

Teo T is a Very Good DJ. Mixes Great and has great Creativity. He plays his ass off every friday even though there arent that many people there. Drops Bombs, Does creative things that normally would be done for a huge crowd!! And he HAS FUN in the booth, Teo is a Class Act..Thats THAT.

Originally posted by Kermzy

What you are basing this opinion on???? Teo is AWESOME!!!! The biggest sin going on in Seaside is that not enough people go to Merge on Friday nights!!!!

And the TRUTH shall Set you FREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Teo RIPS that room on Friday nights.