Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can someone HELP?

therealrock

Want to visit Chicago this labor day...we are four guys all 28 years old...looking for great clubs that play house music and have hott women....also looking for locations or hotels that you would reccomend!

Any Help would be greatly appreciated..!!

Hello -

When I went to Chicago, we stayed at The W Hotel... That place is bad-ass.. 23rd floor over lookin' downtown. It was great...

Anyway, you must go to Crobar - slammin' hard house baby...

Also check out Crobar's website - they can direct you to more clubs...

Have a great time!

Lola:D

YOu must got to breathe on saturday night i was there on the opening night and it was slammed. Also they have the cheapest drinks know in chicago six bucks and its only 10 bucks at the door and best yet when you leave you get stamped to get VIP at five other clubs. YOu get stamped for Rive Gauce and cafe allure and more.....When your here in chicago make sure you check it out it was F*&kin awesome. THe women were the hottest in the chicago land area no BS> Well i hope you guys have a great time here in the chi. YOu've heard from the chi town peeps themselves.

definitely try and check out crobar on a saturday night! or vision is also good on saturdays because spundae is there and they bring in excellent talent. fridays i would check around and see who is spinning where. check out:

www.inside-chicago.com

www.purefuture.com

www.crobarnightclub.com

www.spundae.com

before you go!

i agree with lola that the w is really nice and so is the house of blues lowes hotel also!

:rolleyes: