Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DjMoonShine

nycmuzik

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djmoonshine

blah blah blah... you know you'd still busy your face in this stank ass pussy... :licker:

are we done fighting yet?

should we stop fighting?? I guess you have had enough... u pussy!

Guest gabo

nah... we'll keep fighting... baby dick.

there is nothing to fight about... I am sure even you will agree that your pussy is as wide as the holland tunnel.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

:laugh:

I think I know what spragga is laughing at.... spragga did you just now look at yourself naked?

Originally posted by gabo

I think I know what spragga is laughing at.... spragga did you just now look at yourself naked?

pete you are the best! that was the funniest comeback I have ever heard ever!... btw you are the cooelst and bestest looking guy I have ever met!

Guest gabo

oh stop that peter... you know my pussy is no wider then yer daddy's ass after i ripped thru it with my 10" dildoe...

that may be true but at least my father doesnt hang out in school yards trying to pick up little boys.

Originally posted by gabo

nah...I was laughing because when I whipped the "slithering black trouser andaconda python device" it shattered my mirror...

again...I hate when that happens! :tongue:

pete you are the best! that was the funniest comeback I have ever heard ever!... btw you are the cooelst and bestest looking guy I have ever met!

everyone just notice it says edited by gabo on the bottom... using his mod powers to do evil and change my words...

GAYYYYY!

im complaining to DaVe!

btw... if you're gonna change what i say, at least spell things right you dumb twat...:idea: what the fuck is cooelst? :shaky:

Guest gabo

everyone just notice it says edited by gabo on the bottom... using his mod powers to do evil and change my words...

GAYYYYY!

im complaining to DaVe!

btw... if you're gonna change what i say, at least spell things right you dumb twat...:idea: what the fuck is cooelst? :shaky:

ok first off I did that cause you have some real messed up things to say ... so I changed it so it wouldnt create any drama and you dont get your ass beat down by any of my bitches.

alright you little bitch... enough of this :argue: shit... you've already driven everyone off this thread... once upon a time i had velvet here telling me he's oozing and such and now he's gone... BIGGGGG :nono:

:kiss2: I didn't go too far:D And I never stop oozing with my creativity;)

Peeps need to chill out over here. Sheesh!:smoke:

Guest gabo

alright you little bitch... enough of this :argue: shit... you've already driven everyone off this thread... once upon a time i had velvet here telling me he's oozing and such and now he's gone... BIGGGGG :nono:

:cuss:

SCRAM BABY DICK! :punch:

ohhhhh quit your bitching.