Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Going To Tradewinds Tonight?

used to love going to tradewinds, until i realized that the same cheesy ass music was gonna get played every week, even though we drop off cd's everytime we go there. am i yet to hear anything that we ever gave to them even though every club in jersey plays it. he actually played aftermath back in november and afterwards i asked him how he liked the track and he said "its aallllright.....eeh whatever".....sounds like something i heard a couple weeks ago...deja vu???? :D

Originally posted by whitecamaro

used to love going to tradewinds, until i realized that the same cheesy ass music was gonna get played every week, even though we drop off cd's everytime we go there. am i yet to hear anything that we ever gave to them even though every club in jersey plays it. he actually played aftermath back in november and afterwards i asked him how he liked the track and he said "its aallllright.....eeh whatever".....sounds like something i heard a couple weeks ago...deja vu???? :D

It's true....they do play alot of the same hits each week....but the last couple of weeks they have been playing some new stuff....some really good beats i never even heard plus the usual favorites.......it's just somewhere to chill and get bent.....i like how the inside is jumpin but for a more lax scene all you have to do is chill outside by the pool.....its s good place to sociallize and dance.....just my opinion :D

I used to like tradewinds.............when I had a fake ID.

I hadn't gone back in a while until about a month ago..........the setup has always been real cool but the crowd is maaaaad cheesy...........mix of stoners, surfers, homeboys, wanna-be-guidos, 17-year old sluts, geeks, normal people and dirt bags..........it's a mess.

I was there last nite. Bangin girls, but music as usual was offfff.

That place would be soo good if they had a better DJ. I know a few that could rock that place. Highlite of the nite was def when "Love at First Sight" skipped....and the MC got on and was like "Uh...yehhh...Whers the alcoholics at?!!?" :laugh:

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I was there last nite. Bangin girls, but music as usual was offfff.

That place would be soo good if they had a better DJ. I know a few that could rock that place. Highlite of the nite was def when "Love at First Sight" skipped....and the MC got on and was like "Uh...yehhh...Whers the alcoholics at?!!?" :laugh:

Thats funny...I was there.....drunk-- waving my hands around like a proud alcoholic..... :clap:

Arrival: Stumbled in with my ladies :letsgo:

Club: bluuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.. :drunk:

Departure: Blackout...im sure i was stumbling out too....if only i could remember....and of course my friends were equally bent so none of them can fill in the events of the evening either

i need to stop doing shots :beer: ....music? i dont even remember hearing music....lol