Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Post whoring

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

you guys are the ones that made all of this possible, i owe it all to you.

i've been thinking about getting some t-shirts made, tinybf, you know where one could do that?

um, i just said i'd make it for you but you'll have to wait till i'm done with my I <3 <insert DJ's name here> shirt :rolleyes:

I made a tinybf shirt. I haven't worn it yet though. Vic - I don't know where you can get a large quantity of shirts made... if you were being serious *lol*

For awhile my friends and I have been wanting to get shirts with our names on it. Well, anything you want on it. Then we would wear them to the club and if someone else has theirs on they would switch. Cool huh? I asked my friend yesterday about getting cheap shirts done he said by the beach, mon'. VA beach I think. Yeah it's far away but if your serious I will inform you. I need to look around myself. :D We may start a clothing line. Am I taking this to far? Hehe So, i'm very creative. F.U. :cool:

Originally posted by vicman

guess who just made in? :D

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=970786

OMG :laugh: that made my day, thats freaking hilarious. BTW I love the new avatar and signature, I always kind of knew that you two were related hahahahahaa...your a bit smaller um ok like alot smaller than your brother maybe you can give him some tips on how to loose some of it....:D

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

OMG :laugh: that made my day, thats freaking hilarious. BTW I love the new avatar and signature, I always kind of knew that you two were related hahahahahaa...your a bit smaller um ok like alot smaller than your brother maybe you can give him some tips on how to loose some of it....:D

CD

were actually twins, separated at birth. :laugh:

maybe if i grew the goatie more people would notice the similarity :D

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

what does cute have anything to do w/ this? :rolleyes:

i <3 you too vic w/ fluffy bunnies, fairy wings, and PLUR and all things related attached!

funny how you talk alot on message boards but really dont have anything to say in person, wreck.

and you know where you can stick those bunnies, wings and your plur also :D

until next time wreck, and thats all i have to say about this.

Originally posted by djwrecknyc

:bigfinge: and friends are coming down from nyc to celebrate this friday. well see... :party:

uh-huh, thats super, maybe you can stay with them. didnt even get a fucking thanks from you for letting you stay over, driving you around, a free roll, etc.

if you opened that mouth of yours a bit more, maybe it would be easier to get along with you.