Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Reparations...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

how do you feel about y2k african americans, recieving reparations for their enslaved ancestors over 150yrs ago???

Why do you think we developed AIDs? The best gift we can give.

i think its pure bullshit. im not getting any money because one of my grandparents was murdered in the holocaust, and i shouldnt.

its a rediculous notion, its stupid, unjust and ill constructed. todays blacks have nothing in common with the slaves. it was a terrible ordeal, but this generation has nothing to do with it. the money would be better spent on other social and educational programs.

if everyone makes reparations for something theyre ancestors have done in the past... itll be just moving money from the right pocket to the left pocket... everybody somewhere at some time screwed over another person... its pointless... in this instance i think its better to forgive and forget and move forward... this notion of reparations is just a cheap excuse for free money... and all the ppl who fought and died to make this country what it is are prolly turning in their graves... this is just ridiculous already...

Reparations? Give me a break! My ancestors never enslaved anybody so I see no reason why I should fork over my hard earned cash for the sins of somebody else. If anyone here is for reparations I'd like to know where they think that money is going to come from. Not from me.

Originally posted by tribal

i think its pure bullshit. im not getting any money because one of my grandparents was murdered in the holocaust, and i shouldnt.

its a rediculous notion, its stupid, unjust and ill constructed. todays blacks have nothing in common with the slaves. it was a terrible ordeal, but this generation has nothing to do with it. the money would be better spent on other social and educational programs.

very true.

Why is it that when we see/hear the word reparations we automatically assume money?

I am black woman and I don't want any of your money...I want a descent education for my children...I want to know that the color of my skin is not going to continue to be an obsticle in my life...I want to make sure that people all over the US are exposed to my culture so that I am not the first black person a 30 year old encounters.

For me, it's more about starting programs to promote diversity and tolerance, not about a hand out.

Originally posted by sprincess218

Why is it that when we see/hear the word reparations we automatically assume money?

because the ppl representing this case that was brought to the courts are requesting Money, Land, Free Education, Free Health Care...

i think its a terrible idea...wiping the moral slate clean for 150 years with one cash payout...

it would be very dangerous to poor neighborhoods...politicans would argue for cutting funding to these neighborhoods...and the money wouldnt go very far for most families...

honestly...if you were financially poor all your life...and then someone handed you a check for $50g's...would you save it or spend it right away?

put the money into social services...use it to restructure the system so it isnt so warped

For me, it's more about starting programs to promote diversity and tolerance, not about a hand out.

I agree.

I also believe that we need to do more to improve inter-racial dealings and tolerance, since there's still a lot to be done in that field.

Doling out cash doesn't solve the problem. Neither does harkening back to history as an excuse to receive funds. We need to re-evaluate our situation today, and work hand-in-hand with people of all races.

Working together towards a common goal and succeeding is what can eliminate racial tensions :)

• 2 weeks later...

Reperations

1990-usa 1.2 mil or $20 each japanese americans

1990-australia 25 mil to holocaust surviors jewish claims on australia

1988-canada250,000 sq miles of land indian eskimos

1988-canada 230 mil japanese canadians

1986-usa32 mil 1836 treaty ottawas of michigan

1985-usa 31 mil chippawas of michigan

1985-12.3 mil semiones of florida

1985-105mil sioux of south dakota

1980-81mil klamath of oregon

1971-1bill +44mill of acres of land alaska natives land settlement

1952-822 mil to holocaust surviors german-jewish settlement

so as you can see were not the first group to ask for reperations

when slavery was abolished every slave was promised 40acres and a mule that was supposed to be our reperations. you shouldnt worry i doubt ill get a check from you anytime soon.

Reperations

1990-usa 1.2 mil or $20 each japanese americans

1990-australia 25 mil to holocaust surviors jewish claims on australia

1988-canada250,000 sq miles of land indian eskimos

1988-canada 230 mil japanese canadians

1986-usa32 mil 1836 treaty ottawas of michigan

1985-usa 31 mil chippawas of michigan

1985-12.3 mil semiones of florida

1985-105mil sioux of south dakota

1980-81mil klamath of oregon

1971-1bill +44mill of acres of land alaska natives land settlement

1952-822 mil to holocaust surviors german-jewish settlement

so as you can see were not the first group to ask for reperations

when slavery was abolished every slave was promised 40acres and a mule that was supposed to be our reperations. you shouldnt worry i doubt ill get a check from you anytime soon.

I am black woman and I don't want any of your money...I want a descent education for my children...I want to know that the color of my skin is not going to continue to be an obsticle in my life...I want to make sure that people all over the US are exposed to my culture so that I am not the first black person a 30 year old encounters.

I'm also a black woman, couldn't agree with you more! You guys think money is what is being asked. Let's not kid ourselves the government isn't going to be forking over any money to any negroes! No amount of money can undo American history and how this government oppressed my people. Some African Americans are suing companies that profited from slavery and they have every right to do so! The majority of African Americans would like to see real American history being taught in the public & private schools, like the many contributions slaves and their future generations made for this great country (for free) and their jihad! One really wouldn't understand unless your skin had some pigment. Nevertheless, I have no greater pride than being a black woman!

I want to know that the color of my skin is not going to continue to be an obsticle in my life..

It's not a obstacle it actually helps...

Originally posted by starcapone

I'm also a black woman, couldn't agree with you more! You guys think money is what is being asked. Let's not kid ourselves the government isn't going to be forking over any money to any negroes! No amount of money can undo American history and how this government oppressed my people. Some African Americans are suing companies that profited from slavery and they have every right to do so! The majority of African Americans would like to see real American history being taught in the public & private schools, like the many contributions slaves and their future generations made for this great country (for free) and their jihad! One really wouldn't understand unless your skin had some pigment. Nevertheless, I have no greater pride than being a black woman!

do you have any idea of whats going on??? lol... they flat out asked for and are suing for Money,free Land, Free Education, Free Health Care...for all you ppl saying that its not about this, maybe you should read what this suite is comprised of, or maybe you should write to ppl representing your case and tell that that theyre suing for the wrong things... oh heres a list of possible lawsuits yet to come: maybe every italian should sue since they needed W.O.P's to get jobs... or maybe every irish person should sue since so many died bldg railroads along with the chinese... maybe i should sue for having to listen / read this crap every day... There is this Mexican politician who is lobbying for free life in America for Mexicans since "they do jobs americans dont want to do" lmao... hes requesting free food, room and board, free education, and free health care... lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmaolmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

i dont wake up every morning and go to work, and make money to give it away... you want a things in life get an education and get a career... and stop looking for the quick way out, or the easy way out... shit nobody gave me one red cent, and im not bitter about it, nobody hired me because of certain reasons, nobody favored me for anything... and you know how i prevailed??? through dedication, tenacity, and persistance... all three are worth more and are valued greater than money...