Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is the longest relationship you've been in?

Destiny

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by destiny779

For the people who answered/ are going to answer...did you break up on good terms? Do you still talk to your ex? And last but not least;) Do you ever find yourself comparing the new signifigant others in your life to the ex that meant the most to you? Spragga welcome back by the way:)

See this is what boredom/strange convos does to you, you start asking weird questions...

3 years.....

1. NO

2. HELL NO

3. YES

6 Year with my best friend of all time. We are no longer together but are still friends. We occasinally hang out, Me my boyfriend, him and his girlfriend. I never thought it could happen, but it has and so happy.

I have to say though this relationship that I am in now has alot more fire and passion and love then the 6 year did. I was young.

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

13 minutes.......Then the she took all my money and ran.....:mad:

:laugh:

my longest was 15-16months, and no we did not end well, and no, we do not talk, and yes, i have compared others to him and missed him when times were bad, but not anymore :)

that was my only long relationship--other than that, i am the queen of a few months or a few weeks, lol ;)

Originally posted by dgmodel

you will once you find that special person who you live for... and vice versa... you wont think about anything else... or anyone else... and time will pass quicker then prune juice through grandma... days will seem like minutes, months will seem like hours and years will seem like days... and before you know you it youll find yourself asking where did the time go???

that sounds perfect, EXCEPT, that i want to think of other things sometimes--i think to be healthy in a relationship, you need to have some things separate from each other and you also need to have plenty of time with friends, etc--the main problem with my one long relationship was that all we focused on was each other...know what i mean?

Originally posted by suthrnbelle

that sounds perfect, EXCEPT, that i want to think of other things sometimes--i think to be healthy in a relationship, you need to have some things separate from each other and you also need to have plenty of time with friends, etc--the main problem with my one long relationship was that all we focused on was each other...know what i mean?

You are absolutely right. :aright: You do have to have your own friends and your own things to do only than the relationship will work. My X did not understood that :( so I guess that was one of the reasons why we not together any more.

Originally posted by perns2002

6 Year with my best friend of all time. We are no longer together but are still friends. We occasinally hang out, Me my boyfriend, him and his girlfriend. I never thought it could happen, but it has and so happy.

I have to say though this relationship that I am in now has alot more fire and passion and love then the 6 year did. I was young.

That's so sweet cause that's exactly how I feel. We were best friends and it developed into love...but we were both young and just learning. I do think that the relationship I'm in now is much more passionate, fulfilling (both emotionally and physically).

I just realized I didnt answer my own question...longest was on and off for 4 years, we ended on good terms, but we dont talk anymore. Straight through the longest was 8 months, he cheated on me so we broke up, but we still talk

6 months technically, 3 months in my mind. didn't end nicely for him. a year later, i see him and he still had issues. that's what i get for dating someone younger than me. and a russian (no offense to all the russkis here, ya tozhe iz rossiye!)

Originally posted by destiny779

For the people who answered/ are going to answer...did you break up on good terms? Do you still talk to your ex? And last but not least;) Do you ever find yourself comparing the new signifigant others in your life to the ex that meant the most to you? Spragga welcome back by the way:)

See this is what boredom/strange convos does to you, you start asking weird questions...

longest i was involved in was a bout a year and 3 months.

1.we broke up on good terms, the best u can break up on i guess, we stayed friends.

2. we used to talk all the time, not really anymore. things got complicated recently.

3. i dont think i really compare my ex to my current relationships. maybe in some aspects

3 1/2years...

We had a very good relationship, we werent just lovers, but were best friends as well..Well..as they say, all good things come to an end, and people change, I guess we just got tired of each other, we acted as if we were married, our parents became best friends, went on vacations together and all..but towards the end..we kind of got bored. I don't talk to him anymore, we recently stopped talking, I do, however still wonder how he's doing and if everything is ok with him *not wanting him back* :)I guess this relationship hurt me a lot..and because of that I feel like I completely fell out of love.:( But then I look at my life now..and I'm happy...complete..actually :)

Originally posted by sexxyme

3 1/2years...

We had a very good relationship, we werent just lovers, but were best friends as well..Well..as they say, all good things come to an end, and people change, I guess we just got tired of each other, we acted as if we were married, our parents became best friends, went on vacations together and all..but towards the end..we kind of got bored. I don't talk to him anymore, we recently stopped talking, I do, however still wonder how he's doing and if everything is ok with him *not wanting him back* :)I guess this relationship hurt me a lot..and because of that I feel like I completely fell out of love.:( But then I look at my life now..and I'm happy...complete..actually :)

thats sad realy! i thought with time u learn to love each other even more cuz u kind of accept each-others flows.....then again the longest i ever lasted is 6 months and i am 24 next week...but makes me think HOW IS A MARRIGE SUPPOSED TO WORK THEN, u know i mean sexxyme?

Originally posted by sexxyme

3 1/2years...

hun you dont know what true happiness is until you meet me

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

It was 3 years this past thursday.

I made him a nice card and he didnt even get me anything or say happy anniversary.

THEN he calls me at work and says for us to go to the mall when i get out, and i thought that maybe he was gonna surprise me and get me something nice or an outfit. But instead he just bought cologne and a shirt, cause that night he went out with his friends. :(

At this point I really dont know where this relationship is going.