Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my tits

wideskies

Originally posted by wideskies

sometimes fall out of the top of my bra when i dance too energetically. it's really irritating when i forget that a certain bra can't 'keep pace' with my dancing style. alas.

secure them tightly with love and duct tape.

followed by dancing with lesser-involved torso motion.

You move a lot when you boogie, so it's entertaining to watch them trying to stay with you.

some day they'll just jump off and scatter across the dancefloor screaming "WE CAN"T TAKE IT ANYMORE YOU OVER ENTHUSED BREAST-ABUSIVE BITCH!"

or something like that... [running low on hot chocolate and gummy bears.]

Yes you have officially joined the "i started a thread about my tits" club.

don't wear demi-cup bras, for a start; those don't hold boobs in for shit :no: . and just get more supportive bras. you don't need to wear a sportsbra, although not wearing one while excersizing eventually leads to sagging (i read that in shape magazine). i jump up and down a lot and dance energetically but won't wear a sportsbra because i'm vain for the short-term - fuck the sagging thing, i don't go out dancing that much - and i hate the way my boobs look in a sportsbra.

seriously, though, avoid victoria's secret and get yourself a bra that isn't a poorly-made flimsy piece of caca. my fave brands as of late are wacoal and chantelle, if you want specifics :D .

i hate demi bras... they are ALWAYS uncomfortable for me.

i think my problem is less about my breast shape/size and more just about my dancing style. maybe i should just stick to the guido dance...

i *would* go for sports bras more often but they tend to trap moisture down there and it makes for an even more icky subway ride after a long night out. there's also the uni-boob phenomenon, although i'm usually not thinking much about presenting my breasts in the most aesthetically pleasing and appetizing manner when i'm flailing around the dance floor.

my next post shall be about the discreet use of hand-held fans for avoiding excessive crotch sweating whilst dancing.

Originally posted by wideskies

sometimes fall out of the top of my bra when i dance too energetically. it's really irritating when i forget that a certain bra can't 'keep pace' with my dancing style. alas.

Wanna play the.....ah..........skip it :cool:

i *would* go for sports bras more often but they tend to trap moisture down there and it makes for an even more icky subway ride after a long night out. there's also the uni-boob phenomenon

I don't know if they're any better regarding the sweat issue, but there are many sportsbras out there that do not cause uni-boob. I hate that shit! :laugh2:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I'm not too sure what the "uniboob" is . . . Is it simply when they kinda slide parallel and form a wide boob like structure across, or does one slip like lower than the other forming an ameoba like thing that's off center? . . . I don't get it . . . :confused: . . .

An off-center amoeba? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, it's more like the first thing you said... it happens when any top is so tight that the boobs are squished down, so they're flattened, and you can't tell where one ends and the other begins. So it makes it look like one big, flat boob.

Not very attractive I tell ya!

Originally posted by tastyt

An off-center amoeba? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Nah, it's more like the first thing you said... it happens when any top is so tight that the boobs are squished down, so they're flattened, and you can't tell where one ends and the other begins. So it makes it look like one big, flat boob.

Not very attractive I tell ya!

. . .yeah, I can totally dig on what you're saying . . . there needs to be a clear definition of each sphere . . . :aright: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . .yeah, I can totally dig on what you're saying . . . there needs to be a clear definition of each sphere . . . :aright: . . .

Exactly. Same thing with the ass. I hate seeing women who barely squeeze their fat ass into jeans so tight that it turns into a uni-cheek. It's just wrong!

Exactly. Same thing with the ass. I hate seeing women who barely squeeze their fat ass into jeans so tight that it turns into a uni-cheek. It's just wrong!

I am opposed to uni-anything!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

...ahaha...you kids got me rolling today...

we used to joke around about girls like that...used to say how careful you had to be when unwrapping such packages...you didnt want to get too close, cuz you'd probably lose an eye when that thing came bustin out...oof...hurts just thinkin about it...

Originally posted by phatman

...ahaha...you kids got me rolling today...

we used to joke around about girls like that...used to say how careful you had to be when unwrapping such packages...you didnt want to get too close, cuz you'd probably lose an eye when that thing came bustin out...oof...hurts just thinkin about it...

5lbs of sausage in a 10 lb casing... :rolleyes: It's just bad news all around...