Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bRA & pANTIES...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

is it true that a majority of ladies only wear black bras and panties when they want to have sex or are going to have sex???

cause i find this urban legend to be extremely false and just a shitty rumor...

I think you just answered your own question.

Originally posted by tastyt

AMEN SISTA!

Do you men really think we have nothing better to worry about than whether or not our panties match our bra? :laugh: :laugh: Not to mention the cost of nice undies. I mean, yeah if possible I try to match- but if I'm going to be seen without my outer-garments, more often than not I'm not even wearing a bra in the first place.

agreed

Originally posted by tastyt

Do you men really think we have nothing better to worry about than whether or not our panties match our bra? :laugh: :laugh:

...i have girl "friends" that have over 80 pairs of shoes...if a woman is that much into coordinating, is it that big of a stretch to think women do think of matching underwear...esp. with the public popularity of companies such as Victoria Secrets...

not that i give a shit...i had an ex that had a lingerie fetish but so long as she had no skid marks, i could care less what she was wearing...it usu. came off so quick, i never got a good look at 'em anyways...

Originally posted by phatman

...i have girl "friends" that have over 80 pairs of shoes...if a woman is that much into coordinating, is it that big of a stretch to think women do think of matching underwear...esp. with the public popularity of companies such as Victoria Secrets...

not that i give a shit...i had an ex that had a lingerie fetish but so long as she had no skid marks, i could care less what she was wearing...it usu. came off so quick, i never got a good look at 'em anyways...

Ok, but how many women do you think actually own that many shoes? Plus, that's coordinating in a way that the whole world will see, whereas with undies, not so many people see them.

And I have also noticed that undies do not stay on long enough to make costly investments in lingerie necessary... lol...