Clubplanet Nightlife Community

filter/leps last night

marci/regina - thanks for dragging me to filter! i must have had a good time because i left thinking it was about 1:00 and then I got in my car to find out that it was 2:00! and then i was pissed to find that they only had one outbound tunnel open at the holland. :mad: oh well, work is going to be a challenge today.

shannon/ ron - sorry i missed you on my way out - see you tonight or tuesday.

ali - i wanted to meet you but i thought i had so much longer until your set was over. i was the girl dancing in the blue butterfly shirt. your set wasw awesome! :)

it was good to see everyone else. hopefully i'll see some of you at baktun/DT tonight.

and after all that i managed to get into work early. i can't wait for my afternoon nap....

Yaaaay I'm soooo happy you went girl! Once you got there you were an energizer bunny, so cute!!!! I had a lot of fun w/ you guys and Ali--wow :) I just had to leave around 3 b/c of the smoke...eeeeek....

I can't wait till LES spins @ Centro. :D

Originally posted by spragga25

What is ragga? Chopped liver???????????? ;)

HOLY Fuck, RAGGA ROLLED OUT THE WHEELCHAIR LAST NIGHT!!!

How could I neglect to mention THAT. I must be tired...

LOVELY to see you as always ;)

I also failed to mention that my baby threw down a KICK ASS set at Leps earlier in the night.

man I'm slacking off

I would rather see LES at Filter than Centro. The sound is 10 times better there and they had $3 beers. At Centro there are a bunch of yuppies and the drinks are fucking expensive.

Not to mention the fact that the vibe at Filter is awesome. There is no vibe at Centro unless you count the "uptown girl" snob vibe going on.

Originally posted by roha3000

I would rather see LES at Filter than Centro. The sound is 10 times better there and they had $3 beers. At Centro there are a bunch of yuppies and the drinks are fucking expensive.

Well Filter was last night so that doesn't do me any good! And it still doesn't answer my question dammit! :mad:

PS- Happy Ron Day everyone! :D :D

OMG! How much fun was last night?!?!?!?!!?! Getting sloshy at Reginers....stuffing ourselves silly with sushi...Rons kick ass set @ Leps.... our dynamite wall of estrogen!!!! :) And LES @ Filter....boy oh boy!!!

:drunk: !!!!!!!

Great seeing Spragga, XXlea, & Nycchic out and about! I've missed you guys!!!

LES @ Centro is def going on the Calendar!!! Yaaaay!!!!

Ahh!! What a nice nite!! No one told me that Filter was like the size of my living room though!! LOL.. that's ok.. LES rocked that shit.. most of you guys didn't even stay to hear Mac's set.. he ripped shit up too.. LOL.. he was leaving the DJ booth and dancing around like a maniac on the floor.. haha.. with his stupid lil feather hat.. LMAO.. :laugh: Good seeing everyone, so surprised to see a lot of you out!! I didn't know you guys were coming!!

Ali -- thanks sweetie pie for walking me in (LOL I felt like a DJ groupie holding Mac's records).. you were wonderful!! But next time, you better drop me some breaks!!

Marcid -- LOL hun you were so drunk last nite running around all cute and trying to make me dance!! Thanks for the good advice.. my ass ran over to the bar faster than lightning to go get me a Corona!! Don't forget what you told me last nite. ;)

Regina -- good seeing you girlie!! What a fucking nite!!

Shannon -- great seeing you again, it was a nice surprise!!

Artur -- blahh you and your anti-social mood yesterday.. it's ok hunney, thanks for the drink, wish you would have stayed longer.

Hotcheme -- I was surprised to see you there too!! And even more surprised to see a Corona in your hand!! LOL.. classical conditioning.. you will ALWAYS think of me when you see a Corona now!!

Djjonstephen -- I see you everywhere LOL.. next time we both got some spare time, I owe you a game of Literati so you can kick my ass again and at least get player pts. for it!!

Irina -- LOL.. that's all I have to say!! :laugh: Remember.. it's our little secret.. and if anyone finds out I know it was you!!

Sue -- nice seeing you again chica!! :)

J303J -- what in the hell are you doing over here on CP?! Did you get lost or something?? LOL.. nice meeting you hun.

And last but DEFINITELY not least..

Mr. Spragga -- so nice to FINALLY meet you my dear!! :party:

Umm.. I probally forgot someone.. cause there were a lotta people there.. and if I did, I'm sorry, it might be because some people are on several boards and I may have said something on another.. oh well.. blahh..

Originally posted by codica3

\

Artur -- blahh you and your anti-social mood yesterday.. it's ok hunney, thanks for the drink, wish you would have stayed longer.

Sorry for my mood last night, well u knew about my day.:(

Always a pleasure having a drink with me, that actully boosted up my mood

but by that time i had to leave.

Originally posted by codica3

And last but DEFINITELY not least..

Mr. Spragga -- so nice to FINALLY meet you my dear!! :party:

Pleasure to meet you as well hottie! Now we have to hit up a club that plays some hip-hop for a little "bumpin and grindin"!! :eek: