Clubplanet Nightlife Community

filter/leps last night

Originally posted by codica3

Hotcheme -- I was surprised to see you there too!! And even more surprised to see a Corona in your hand!! LOL.. classical conditioning.. you will ALWAYS think of me when you see a Corona now!!

glad you had fun. i'll drink some more coronas for you when i am tailgating tommorrow.

Originally posted by roha3000

I would rather see LES at Filter than Centro. The sound is 10 times better there and they had $3 beers. At Centro there are a bunch of yuppies and the drinks are fucking expensive.

Not to mention the fact that the vibe at Filter is awesome. There is no vibe at Centro unless you count the "uptown girl" snob vibe going on.

They are playing at Centro on the 22nd and are residents there...

Also, Roha, I beg to differ with you. Maybe on the weekend they get this kinda vibe, but not at our party. The crowd is mixed, from Guido's, to underground, to Queens, you name it.

From midnight on the crowd did not stop dancing, the vibe the last two weeks have been unbelievable... so dont judge a book by its cover.

I can honestly say this because A) Ive been around for awhile B) I LOVE Filter 14 and think its one of the best spots, period.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Also, Roha, I beg to differ with you. Maybe on the weekend they get this kinda vibe, but not at our party. The crowd is mixed, from Guido's, to underground, to Queens, you name it.

From midnight on the crowd did not stop dancing, the vibe the last two weeks have been unbelievable... so dont judge a book by its cover.

I can honestly say this because A) Ive been around for awhile B) I LOVE Filter 14 and think its one of the best spots, period.

I'll give Centro a try on the 22nd to hear LES...never been there before so it's good to give something new a try!

woot woot

what a great night...thanx to all you guys for coming out, it was a blast playing at Filter last night and hanging with you guys...met a bunch of you and got to put faces with names which was nice :) Big ups to Plexi for throwing another great party! Now on to Centro which is gonna be bananas ;)

- Ali

P.S. Roha, was that you who was peeking over the decks to see what record was playing?! hehe...for some reason I thought it was you but (obviously) I couldnt say anything at that point...I think I remember the name of the record too! lol

Originally posted by Abstrakt

woot woot

what a great night...thanx to all you guys for coming out, it was a blast playing at Filter last night and hanging with you guys...met a bunch of you and got to put faces with names which was nice :) Big ups to Plexi for throwing another great party! Now on to Centro which is gonna be bananas ;)

- Ali

P.S. Roha, was that you who was peeking over the decks to see what record was playing?! hehe...for some reason I thought it was you but (obviously) I couldnt say anything at that point...I think I remember the name of the record too! lol

You got me bro. It was me. I can't really remember what the track was like when I walked over to try and find out but I remember the label was grey, the side you were playing had no writing and it had some circle like shapes on it.

I also came by the booth before I had to leave while you were dropping DT's mix of Flash. I have never heard anyone drop that track before anywhere. You were busy mixing at the time but I gave Mac the thumbs up for that one. You two guys are now the only DJs I have ever heard drop Deepest Jungle and DT's Flash, two tracks I play all the time.

I will take Steve's word for it and check you guys out again at Centro. Never imagined hearing hard, dark and dirty house at Centro though. At least I know the music will be on point.

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Yeeeeeeesssssssss! You just totally made my day Steve! I'm on vacation next week too, this I gonna be a night to remember!!!!!! :D :D

Marcid -- LOL hun you were so drunk last nite running around all cute and trying to make me dance!! Thanks for the good advice.. my ass ran over to the bar faster than lightning to go get me a Corona!! Don't forget what you told me last nite. ;)

:half: . . . I already forgot what I told you ??? Was it somethin' good? :tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

:half: . . . I already forgot what I told you ??? Was it somethin' good? :tongue:

You told me not to tell anyone so I can't say what it was.. LOL.. it was just your opinion on something.. or shall we say.. someone. :tongue: And no, it wasn't a bad thing.

You told me not to tell anyone so I can't say what it was.. LOL.. it was just your opinion on something.. or shall we say.. someone. :tongue: And no, it wasn't a bad thing.

hee hee hee.....I remember CLEARLY now!!! :tongue:

::sigh:: . . isn't he dreamy??? :rolleyes: