Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
cookiegirl

HaPpY FrIdAy!!!

Let's see... not working today.. go see the endodontist to finish the root canal :( ...visit with mom for the afternoon...nap... maybe have some dinner with friends...nap... go to SUPERBUZZCHUMBO. I plan to go early tonight, 10-10:30ish. Planning on D:Fuse tomorrow, but not positive yet. Pick up Malanee at airport on Sunday.

I'm pulling an all-nighter, and picking my parents up at 4 to go to the airport. From there, it's a nice, long plane ride to LA, where I am spending 4 days, and coming back on Tuesday. I know I'm going to a wedding. Beyond that... who knows.

Everyone have fun at Honeydew! Remember, check out the d&b room when AARON MYERS goes on, and let me know how he was.

Well, if I were doing my actual job the answer would be no. All I do is office work. I am a lab tech. I can't complain to much. I have the chillest job. ZZZZZzzzzz Oh sorry she just left. Maybe I can get a quick nap in. LOL

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Tomorrow I plan to spend lounging by the pool and then getting drunk on margaritas with Cookiegirl *lol*

mmmmm. . .looking forward to that soooo much. should be a gorgeous day too! hopefully we won't sleep thru most of it. . ;)

Originally posted by cookiegirl

mmmmm. . .looking forward to that soooo much. should be a gorgeous day too! hopefully we won't sleep thru most of it. . ;)

All I can say is that right now I have a big hangover :( but it’s ok because at 3 pm I’ll be on my way to NYC.:D

ok if were gonna brag i will keep the ball rollin'....

after werk, gym, go home take a nap, get to Buzz (if superchumbo is going on from 3:30 to 7) then i'll be getting there around 1 or so)

saturday, get my car inspected so i can get my plates, study. check out shady at felix (yes, for the 'nth time, i will attempt to go)

sunday, run errands, study s'more

basically i'm gonna be rather cheap the next 3 weeks or so, 'cos:

Labor Day weekend----> Danny Tennaglia @ Space in Miami, 12 to 16 hr set..woo-hoo! and i get to work on my tan.

Originally posted by vicman

ok if were gonna brag i will keep the ball rollin'....

after werk, gym, go home take a nap, get to Buzz (if superchumbo is going on from 3:30 to 7) then i'll be getting there around 1 or so)

saturday, get my car inspected so i can get my plates, study. check out shady at felix (yes, for the 'nth time, i will attempt to go)

sunday, run errands, study s'more

basically i'm gonna be rather cheap the next 3 weeks or so, 'cos:

Labor Day weekend----> Danny Tennaglia @ Space in Miami, 12 to 16 hr set..woo-hoo! and i get to work on my tan.

Can't wait for Miami:D :D :D