Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you get someone back after they have dumped you?

tommyarmani

Nah man..just move the fuck on..i have recently been in yer shoes and seriously..if the bitch was really worth it, she would not have done this to you in the 1st place.

My suggestion: save yer money for gifts/cards and the such for beer money for some drunken bar sluts to party with.

Whatever you do...do not jump into a serious relationship and/or communicate with her.

What she is tryin to do right now is "hate you" so she can help get over the fact herself that its over.

Its takin some time and understanding myself but you know what..i realize it wasn'y worth it...not that i did anything wrong...its just someone you may think is completely stable and has a good head on their shoulders...actually may turn out to be very UN-Stable and even possibly bi-polar (happy the 1st minute, sad as hell the next)

In any event....yer not the 1st guy this has happened to in this world...just remember...be glad u werent married and/or engaged....trust me i know how much u still like her but you will see either in a few weeks...or few months or hell even few years that she wasnt worth it and that this situation happened in yer life only make you a stronger individual and anything you do from this point on...you do for yerself and for no one else's benefits BUT YOURS!!

hope i sorta helped.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

i know what you mean about being a stronger person, but in my case the variable of guilt is involved. I have messed up bad & the guilt is killing me. i guess i should let my feelings of apology be known & then just move on...

How many times are you gonna go through this story with us? . . I mean, please now . . You're searching for some kind of validation or absolution that just aint gonna come . . . YOU fucked up, and chances are, IT AINT GONNA GET ANY BETTER ANY TIME SOON . . LIVE with it, and maybe next time around, if there is one, you'll be able to keep the pickle in your pants when that girl with the strapon comes along . . . :rolleyes: . . .

as quoth said, don't try to get back with her. in fact, don't get in any relationship at all right now. if you've been making bad decisions regarding how to conduct yourself in a relationship, you need to spend time on your own figuring out what's going on inside your head and inside your pants...

i know what you mean about being a stronger person, but in my case the variable of guilt is involved. I have messed up bad & the guilt is killing me. i guess i should let my feelings of apology be known & then just move on...

nah man dont say a fuckin word...you will look like a tool.

Just let it be...cause essentially..if you get back with the girl...whose to say this shit wont happen again right??

Its the gamble you take but u look like the doughboy if u apoligize then walk away..

things like breakups are really not meant for people to understand..and its very rare that they in fact, become understood.

my severe advice is to leave it as is..cause

A) if u go back to her...it doesnt matter cause yer fuckin credibility is ruined big time and this moment will always stick out in her head not to mention get thrown in yer face whenever yer a dick to her if u are in fact one.

B)5 billion people in the world...i'm sure you'll find one better

C)Learn from yer mistake so that the next girl you meet on a serious level you dont fuck up with yer agressiveness like you did this one.

p.s. FUCK THE GUILT...guilt will always be there..but the girl will not..she may even set u straight and plot revenge on you...right now its a lost situation..u did what u did now fuckin face the music.

Originally posted by quoth

A) if u go back to her...it doesnt matter cause yer fuckin credibility is ruined big time and this moment will always stick out in her head not to mention get thrown in yer face whenever yer a dick to her if u are in fact one.

B)5 billion people in the world...i'm sure you'll find one better

C)Learn from yer mistake so that the next girl you meet on a serious level you dont fuck up with yer agressiveness like you did this one.

. . .Ding, Ding and . .DING! . . . Got that Tommy?? . . Now go and hide and ask us for the right answers AGAIN in three months . . :rolleyes: . . .

lets set the record straight. I made some mistakes in my relationship & tried to clean them up & took stock of everything in my life. I tried to change for my girl but she told me that she believes i am not capable of having a relationship with anyone right now & that i need to go figure things out on my own & that she is sick of being hurt. I came 100% clean with her about everything & she was going to stay with me & work through it, but then like a week later she said "fuck it, im just not happy anymore, i feel like you are a stranger & have betrayed me.." BUt you know what, i agree 100%, IT IS MY FAULT & I AM GETTING WHAT I DESERVE.. the thing i care most about is that i have hurt her SOO much & wish that i never did hurt her... im human & have made mistakes (lots of them) in relationships. But it seems none of you ever have? im so sure of it...

:laugh: thats some funny shit.

forget about her, theres plenty of fish in the sea... i think you should focus on another one, if i was her i wouldnt want anythign to do with you ever again.;)

if there is a chance, then it is the following:

M A K E - H E R - J A L E O U S

IOW: get yourself a girl that is hotter than her (preferably one of her (not close) friends, or a friend of a friend so the word spreads quicker) and frequent places that she or her friends do and really SHOW off the girl (= hang out, have fun, kissing, etc. all in public).

then see how she reacts. however you MUSTN´T contact her, ignore her and let HER make the step. if she does NOT do that, move on. whatever you do, don´t go and BEG!

HOWEVER, don´t you think you may be better of with someone new?

so my advice: fuck ten other women and see how important she is to you AFTERWARDS :)

lets set the record straight. I made some mistakes in my relationship & tried to clean them up & took stock of everything in my life. I tried to change for my girl but she told me that she believes i am not capable of having a relationship with anyone right now & that i need to go figure things out on my own & that she is sick of being hurt. I came 100% clean with her about everything & she was going to stay with me & work through it, but then like a week later she said "fuck it, im just not happy anymore, i feel like you are a stranger & have betrayed me.." BUt you know what, i agree 100%, IT IS MY FAULT & I AM GETTING WHAT I DESERVE.. the thing i care most about is that i have hurt her SOO much & wish that i never did hurt her... im human & have made mistakes (lots of them) in relationships. But it seems none of you ever have? im so sure of it...

Who ever claimed that we did make mistakes? . . I don't remember saying anything to that effect, and I don't think anyone else on this board can as well . . .

. . The thing that irks me here is that you're beating a dead horse with this . . . How could you have POSSIBLY thought that she would EVER continue on in a relationship with you? . . . I mean, please now, you just stated that you came clean about EVERYTHING . . .If I was your woman, I wouldn't stay with ya if I knew that instead of being with me, you chose to meet some dirty skank who would happily oblidge your perversion and fuck you in the ass. . . . I mean, read that sentence again and note the "dirty skank who would happily oblidge your perversion and FUCK YOU IN THE ASS!" . . .

. . It's one thing to get some action on the side (which is STILL unacceptable) . . but to go to the nth degree on the perviness? . . Please, this aint the land of fucking sunshine here . . you don't '

'talk' something like that out . . . :rolleyes: . . .

. . . So, in summation . . . You're DONE with this girl, YOU KNOW THIS and it's time to get on with your life KNOWING that you fucked up . . and like I said before, HOPEFULLY next time you'll keep that pickle in your pants . . . :rolleyes: . . .

In that case...

hop onto the New Jersey Turnpike....get off at the Pennsylvania Turnpike Exit...continue north for a while....Enter West Chester, Pa.....find the nearest K-Mart there...show them yer driver's license...purchase a 12-gauge rifle and tell them yer going "hunting"...go into the parking lot...take yer Nike's off...but keep yer socks on.....and point the barrel to yer mouth....then slowly take yer Big toe (that would be the big one) and pull the trigger with it and you should not be feeling too much guilt after that. :aright:

Originally posted by tastey

if there is a chance, then it is the following:

M A K E - H E R - J A L E O U S

IOW: get yourself a girl that is hotter than her (preferably one of her (not close) friends, or a friend of a friend so the word spreads quicker) and frequent places that she or her friends do and really SHOW off the girl (= hang out, have fun, kissing, etc. all in public).

then see how she reacts. however you MUSTN´T contact her, ignore her and let HER make the step. if she does NOT do that, move on. whatever you do, don´t go and BEG!

HOWEVER, don´t you think you may be better of with someone new?

so my advice: fuck ten other women and see how important she is to you AFTERWARDS :)

. . . I was wondering how long it was gonna take tweedle dumb here to chime in with his sex robot talk . . .I'm ova fuckin' whelmed . . . :rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I was wondering how long it was gonna take tweedle dumb here to chime in with his sex robot talk . . .I'm ova fuckin' whelmed . . . :rolleyes: . . .

hehe FU :cool:

at least i´m focussing on a SOLUTION that would WORK, not everytime, but often, instead of wasting brain power on the problem that you can´t change ANYWAY.

Originally posted by tastey

hehe FU :cool:

at least i´m focussing on a SOLUTION that would WORK, not everytime, but often, instead of wasting brain power on the problem that you can´t change ANYWAY.

. . . Listen, unlike you, there are MANY people in this world that need some kind of healing on a spritual level after they fuck up . . Ohhh, that's right, you don't need that . . cause you never invest yourself in another person in a fashion that could actually cause spiritual CONNECTION in the first place . . .

. . This is a relationship thread, not a pimp one . . . Try two doors down on the left . . . :rolleyes: . . .