Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How do you get someone back after they have dumped you?

tommyarmani

Originally posted by tommyarmani

im not fishing for guilt... I DO feel horrible for what i have done..

. . Oh I have no dout, HOWEVER . . I think by coming on this board and telling us about it . . again . . and again . .and again . . does nothing but satisfy your voyeuristic need to 1) expose your sex life and 2) support that teeny tiny part of your soul buried deep deep inside that thinks that you were justified in what you did . . .

. . . You want a spiritual end to this? . . Go out and think about it . . spend some time to alone and fight those demons, then cut your emotional losses and hopefully walk the right path . . . Bringing it up to us isn't gonna help shit . . .:rolleyes: . . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Listen, unlike you, there are MANY people in this world that need some kind of healing on a spritual level after they fuck up . . Ohhh, that's right, you don't need that . . cause you never invest yourself in another person in a fashion that could actually cause spiritual CONNECTION in the first place . . .

. . This is a relationship thread, not a pimp one . . . Try two doors down on the left . . . :rolleyes: . . .

blah, of what USE is it to put yourself down and feel bad? that´s right, there is NONE. acknowledge what you made wrong, check with yourself if you´re willing to change that aspect of your personality in your NEXT relationship or not and then EITHER concentrate on finding a NEW relationship or how to get your old BACK.

also, you seemed to miss the entire point of this thread, which is HOW DO I GET MY GIRL BACK AFTER SHE DUMPED ME.

you OTOH almost insult the poster and make him feel even WORSE than before instead of FOCUSSING ON THE SITUATION and HELPING HIM OUT.

im not fishing for guilt... I DO feel horrible for what i have done..

as i said before...

Originally posted by quoth

In that case...

hop onto the New Jersey Turnpike....get off at the Pennsylvania Turnpike Exit...continue north for a while....Enter West Chester, Pa.....find the nearest K-Mart there...show them yer driver's license...purchase a 12-gauge rifle and tell them yer going "hunting"...go into the parking lot...take yer Nike's off...but keep yer socks on.....and point the barrel to yer mouth....then slowly take yer Big toe (that would be the big one) and pull the trigger with it and you should not be feeling too much guilt after that. :aright:

thats what i want to know... there is still so much love & feeling here on both sides.. should i SHOW HER how sorry I am or just take the opposite approach & let her be. We have talked a few times since she officially dumped me... One conversation will be normal & casual & then other times shell just hang up & say i cant talk to you...

I have a gift basket of chocolate covered strawberries, dozen roses & a bebe gift certificate... should i just save face & say fuck it??

listen to me. youre being crazy. the reason you are getting all wrapped up in getting her back is because she has the upper hand, and it sounds to me like shes using it well. i dont like to play games and i dont like to be played with so i know the position you are in. this is what you have to do. stop giving a shit about what shes doing, go out and do your own thing, meet new girls, this will #1 make you stop thinking about her #2 maybe you will actually meet a girl who is the medium between her and your fuck buddy #3 make her want you more. no one likes pathetic/desperate, gifts are nice and all but its nicer to have someone with some self confidence and independence. she will be begging for you back in no time if you do as i say. if shes not, hopefully you will have found somoene else who keeps your mind off her & maybe you will realize why your relationship is over, learn to respect that and move on.

Originally posted by tastey

. . . also, you seemed to miss the entire point of this thread, which is HOW DO I GET MY GIRL BACK AFTER SHE DUMPED ME.

you OTOH almost insult the poster and make him feel even WORSE than before instead of FOCUSSING ON THE SITUATION and HELPING HIM OUT.

. . .Oh that's bullshit there robopenis and you know it . . :rolleyes: . . the whole point of this thread . . and ANY OTHER ONES OF THIS NATURE . . . are to find other human beings that are gonna stroke your cock and tell you "it's alright little tommy, everyone fucks up . . just chipper up and move on with your life. . " . . . Or even worse, champion you like you're not in the wrong . . . The only way this chucklehead is gonna LEARN is if he cuts through all the soothsaying BULLSHIT and realizes the gravity of what he did . .

. . . There's no greater pain than love lost . . . well, getting shot in the stomach does a little more than 'tickle', but that's beside the point . . :rolleyes: . . . There's no greater pain than love lost, and talking about it in public aint gonna make it any better . . . All that serves to do is fuel the need to receive sympathy for the guilt . . and we SHOULD NOT pity the clearly, self admitted, guilty parties . . . .

I'm sure that you were broken up with for doing things with other people that you shouldn't have been while you were with your signifigant other. Your posts about hooking up with people other than your signifigant other lead me to believe that you deserve to be dumped and hopefully there's no way in hell that you and whoever dumped youwill get back together. You deserve to learn a lesson from this & your signifigant other deserves much better.

Originally posted by lizard23

I'm sure that you were broken up with for doing things with other people that you shouldn't have been while you were with your signifigant other. Your posts about hooking up with people other than your signifigant other lead me to believe that you deserve to be dumped and hopefully there's no way in hell that you and whoever dumped youwill get back together. You deserve to learn a lesson from this & your signifigant other deserves much better.

. . . finally!! . . . . :aright: . . .

come on guys, stop JUDGING. who are you to say what´s good and what´s bad? you might say "society says so" which in effect means that you are all good little sheeps.

newsflash for you: NATURE DOES NOT KNOW GOOD AND BAD

in the core, a situation or an action is NEITHER good NOR bad, it IS. and you have to handle it as IS.

"you deserve this" etc. is all a LOAD of bull as it is all an INTERPRETATION

come on guys, stop JUDGING. who are you to say what´s good and what´s bad? you might say "society says so" which in effect means that you are all good little sheeps.

in the core, a situation or an action is NEITHER good NOR bad, it IS. and you have to handle it as IS.

. . You know, you've never told us about any relationships YOU'VE been in . . . I'm sure there's soooo many of them . . . :rolleyes: . . or did you stop after you got burned badly that one time? . . . .

Originally posted by lizard23

WERD.................. BUMP

You're so clueless it's laughable.

if there is a chance, then it is the following:

M A K E - H E R - J A L E O U S

IOW: get yourself a girl that is hotter than her (preferably one of her (not close) friends, or a friend of a friend so the word spreads quicker) and frequent places that she or her friends do and really SHOW off the girl (= hang out, have fun, kissing, etc. all in public).

then see how she reacts. however you MUSTN´T contact her, ignore her and let HER make the step. if she does NOT do that, move on. whatever you do, don´t go and BEG!

HOWEVER, don´t you think you may be better of with someone new?

so my advice: fuck ten other women and see how important she is to you AFTERWARDS :)

I know I should react, I really know it but I can't stop myself...

What the heck...that is one of the most stupid and immature replies anyone can make:

You cheat on her and she dumps your ass and all you can come up with is screw around with other women so she will really TRUST you....damn tastey, but sometimes I really think you are only 14 years old and have no clue at all.

tommyarmani: Sorry hun, but your girlfriend might be better off without you and quite honestly, I don't think I could forgive what you did to her either and just move on and live with it. Too much trust was broken and it wasn't an one time accident but rather a malicious cheating act...really betraying her. So maybe you should leave her alone so she can get over it and find her strenght and trust in people back.

What the heck...that is one of the most stupid and immature replies anyone can make:

Serioulsy, your going to be alone for long time and never really have true love.......... I hope u find a girl that you fall head over heals for and she breaks you ...... Think type of thinking doesn't really work in the "real world" .........................

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . I was wondering how long it was gonna take tweedle dumb here to chime in with his sex robot talk . . .I'm ova fuckin' whelmed . . . :rolleyes: . . .

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was just thinking the same thing....

But in sad reality some girls would fall for that shit!! :(

Me not being one......

Listen guy, you're done, just give her some room for now. The more you try to more you look like a sap, and you're probaby suffocating her..... If she doesn't want it, you're wasting your time. If you get back together, its only going to be worse, because SHE WILL NEVER TRUST YOU... no matter how hard she tries. And in the end that leaves to resentment, and eventually you're where you started nowhere. I think the best thing for you to do is leave it alone. And one more point, if you did all that shit to her think about it then...YOU NEVER REALLY LOVED HER. Maybe you think you did, but you couldn't, because love includes empathy which you didn't have in this relationship. So go take EMPAHTY 101 and get back out there!!! Good Luck. :)

Originally posted by flying_high

I know I should react, I really know it but I can't stop myself...

You cheat on her and she dumps your ass and all you can come up with is screw around with other women so she will really TRUST you....

okay, granted i did not know why she did break up with him. of course in the case he cheated on her it is not going to work this way. i was more adressing the main situation, and in this situation it worked for ME to make her jaleous. i´m just sharing my experiences what worked for me and what did NOT. i do not make up stuff, i tell you what worked for ME in relation to attracting (or in this case reattracting).

and BLAH to rocketfuel76, "me not being one of them". of COURSE not, this stuff works on all girls EXCEPT those on CP cause all the girls here are sooo mature and secure of themselves. haha yeah right.

all those attacking me personally: when you attack a person in an argument about a situation it CLEARLY shows that you have a) no other solutions B) no arguments to attack the method (so you attack the person) which only shows your WEAKNESS.

seems to me tony only wants her back cause he can't have her... you always want what you can't have...

but ask yerself this - if you were cheating on her in the first place, then do you really wanna be with her?

def. not....

end this bullshit... let that poor girl be and listen to phunk and deal with your shit cause you def have some issues...

okay, granted i did not know why she did break up with him. of course in the case he cheated on her it is not going to work this way. i was more adressing the main situation, and in this situation it worked for ME to make her jaleous. i´m just sharing my experiences what worked for me and what did NOT. i do not make up stuff, i tell you what worked for ME in relation to attracting (or in this case reattracting).

and BLAH to rocketfuel76, "me not being one of them". of COURSE not, this stuff works on all girls EXCEPT those on CP cause all the girls here are sooo mature and secure of themselves. haha yeah right.

all those attacking me personally: when you attack a person in an argument about a situation it CLEARLY shows that you have a) no other solutions B) no arguments to attack the method (so you attack the person) which only shows your WEAKNESS.

my friend that was not a direct hit at you. I actually was pointing out the fact that, that would work on some girls. And you're right I am mature, I hope at 25 I wouldn't be playing games like that, but than again the person I would be dating wouldn't pull that shit, so...... Now you on the other hand are what 19?? And don't tell me about being mature, because you know nothing about me, if you did, you would be pulling that comment and putting it right back in yo good "ole bag of tricks". I wasn't attacking you personally, I wouldn't do that, eh you have your own opinion, rather it be right or wrong is not my place to decide. But if you ask me you're not helping, you're giving this kid a recipe for disaster, your Acme brand plan, may work on Saved by the Bell, but I doubt it would work on any educated women, and if you think it would, then basically your deaming women as "naive and pathetic" in general :idea:

With that said, hope there aren't any hard feelings:tongue:

O M F G... im not gonna even bother reading all of the replies from my fellow sexboarders.... cuz im sure those of us with our heads screwed on right have probably all said the same thing....

so ill just reiterate it in my own words ;)

u r........P A T H E T I C....... u know u were wrong, u know u hurt her to no end... WE ALL KNOW IT b/c u chose to illustrate that all over the board.... ur a fuckin lying cheat!!! why would u even think that after someone realizes that about u that shes gonna wanna be with u?!

the only reason u want her back is b/c she was finally strong enough to let u go. why ruin that for her? u fucked her over more times than u can probably count... and spoke about ur relationship on here in such a horrible way like u fuckin owned her or something... and now u want her back because u were finally kicked in the ass after she proved ur lil theory of "i wanna have the best of both worlds" completely unacceptable.

she left u behind... as she probably should have done a long time ago so just L E A V E H E R A L O N E. let her learn from this experience and grow to be a stronger woman and learn to never put up with shit like this again... its been done to me so im speaking from experience.... people like u will never change. just stop trying to drag her down with u.

go find one of ur 2 cent whores that u cheated on her with and wallow in ur sorrows as she comforts u... :rolleyes:

its people like u that give men a bad name. and ur the reason why REAL WOMEN will move on from lil boys like u and find herself a REAL MAN to love her and treat her like a REAL MAN would naturally do.

and the fact that u admit it or not doesnt matter... but im just glad to see that ur gettin what u deserve. :blown:

asshole2.gif

you don't. sorry, but you just have to get over it. PLEASE if you can't get over it, go seek help ... it means you have obsessive compulsive issues that you will have to deal with if you ever want a healthy relationship. Oh, and those obsessive compulsive issues are probably what caused the breakup in the first place.