Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
cookiegirl

Hair, makeup ideas?

Hey all - I'm in the DC forum most of the time and just noticed there were other forums too <lol> ;)

Anyways this one's mostly for the ladies -- I need some cool ideas for my hair and eyemakeup, b/c my style has been safe and comfy and pretty played out. I have shoulder length layered light brown hair that I haven't been able to control very well. Blue eyes. . .yadda yadda. Any creative eye makeup ideas? I need to go beyond what I'm used to doing, which frankly has been pretty boring. Pics would be great. . . .tonight is the big Honeydew party at BuZz and I'd like to do something special.

Thanks for any help you can give! :D

i dont know what kinda look you are going for.. but i usually get my eye make up ideas from magazines shoots, (cosmo, elle, etc) and then play around to copy

and i would reccommend MAC eyeshadows.. their color selection is great for fun club.

me -- mac whore :tongue:

I like a bit of the dramatic look. I use white or silver on the lids and shade the corners in with grey. Even though I have dark brown eyes I line my lids in black. It creates an eye poping effect. I ususally use a medium shade of lipstick in a somewhat natural color. Good for everything.