Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I love Global Underground!

clubcub

I agree Clubcub. The global underground cd is the only commercial cd's you can buy that still have an underground sound. They represent how boston was about 2-3

years ago before main stream trance took over. I love everything that they are doing and I hope they keep up the good work. All we need to do is get ALI AJAMI to do the next NuBreed. How sick would that be.

So I actually thought the Dave Seaman Melbourne was one of the best mix cds I've heard in a long time; prob. since Digweed's LA CD. There are so many moments where I have no idea what the hell he is doing.....I love that. I think it's actually putting them back on the right track with the orig. GU series.

I totally agree about the new NuBreed; that would be cool. I picked the first one; just too hard to pass up.

Originally posted by clubcub

There are so many moments where I have no idea what the hell he is doing.....I love that.

watching the engineer pro-tool it, hehe.

i enjoyed seaman as well, a bit of a pleasent surprise. i'm a big shadow/unkle fan so i can't wait. i haven't heard satoshi's nubreed but the t/l didn't really peak my interest

Interseting points here. I bought the Dave Seaman GU and honestly I thought it was one of the worst comps I've bought this year. I only gave it a couple of half-hearted listens though, so you've inspired me to give it another shot (hopefully at work today). Maybe I'll pick up on some of the stuff you're talking about.

This comp does have the best 3 song combo of the year though... Looky Thing @ the end of disk 1, then Glitterball and that Infusion track on disk 2... absolutely love all of those songs!