Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO, who's Gay on CP and open?

perns2002

sheesh.. how many people start dating someone only if they think they'll fall in love with that person?...

people get together for lots of reasons... for comfort, for social convenience (you go out lots together and are attracted, so why not?), for purely sexual reasons, for experimentation... all of them valid even if they aren't for YOU.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by wideskies

sheesh.. how many people start dating someone only if they think they'll fall in love with that person?...

people get together for lots of reasons... for comfort, for social convenience (you go out lots together and are attracted, so why not?), for purely sexual reasons, for experimentation... all of them valid even if they aren't for YOU.

comfort and convenience...that's rich...you know if i had more time i would give you an appropriate response, deserving of your wit and wisdom but work is kickin me in the ass right now...so i will try to get back on this tonite...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

I'm an adult, what would I want a little girl for???

bwawahahahahahahahahaa oh brother!

Originally posted by phatman

comfort and convenience...that's rich...you know if i had more time i would give you an appropriate response, deserving of your wit and wisdom but work is kickin me in the ass right now...so i will try to get back on this tonite...

:updown:

Just for the record, I would like that state that I know plenty of young chicas here who are wise beyond their years... but if we were sleeping together the age difference would be a huge problem! ;):tongue:

bwawahahahahahahahahaa oh brother!

IDK why that's so funny... you're a guy, it's different. It's an 8 year difference btwn a 27 yo woman and a 19 yo girl. For a 27 yo BOY, on the other hand, the 19 yo is more often than not already on a higher level of maturity. :D

Originally posted by nympho69

actually i have a theory there is no such thing as being bi

and people who say they are

are just simply freaks who like satisfaction from whatever sex

i kinda agree.

I think you either like one sex or the other. anything more than that is just for sexual pleasures. nothing wrong with that, i just don't think you can love a guy AND a girl equally and with the same girth :)

Originally posted by gmccookny

i kinda agree.

I think you either like one sex or the other. anything more than that is just for sexual pleasures. nothing wrong with that, i just don't think you can love a guy AND a girl equally and with the same girth :)

i dont agree at all.

i think you are over simplifying things. i dont think love is about what sex someone is, it is about the feelings you have for another person. its about individuals not their sex. i have never been in love with a girl but i cant say it will never happen. who knows what is possible when you have an open mind. ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

i kinda agree.

Who said anything about love???

Originally posted by somebitch

i dont agree at all.

i think you are over simplifying things. i dont think love is about what sex someone is, it is about the feelings you have for another person. its about individuals not their sex. i have never been in love with a girl but i cant say it will never happen. who knows what is possible when you have an open mind. ;)

I agree that we all are individuals and make our own choices, but i also believe that, in the end, we stick to one gender.

Of course, that depends on what type of relationship you want. I can see having feelings for someone of a different ethnicity or same gender, while also caring a lot about the opposite. Some people despite gender or race just can touch us in mysterious ways.

But I think it's just a phase we all go through.(bisexuality) I'm sorry, but to me, being bisexual just sounds like "You want to have your cake and eat it too". Maybe some girls haven't been satisfied by a guy. Or they've been hurt. Or they've taken feminist classes in school which molded their minds.... (sorry, getting off the topic). But to me, being bi-sexual just adds tension and selfishness to the mix.

But i AM VERY open minded. I've grown up with a gay brother, gay landlords, and some of my friends are lesbian and gay. But in the end, i believe, most of us choose one gender and stick with it.

That's just my opinion. Take of it what u like :)

1. Being bisexual does not mean you have to be with both a man and a woman at the same time to be satisfied.

2. What does ethnicity have to do with this discussion?

3. I disagree that it is a "phase"- my personal observation is that most people are to some degree bisexual; you might say that there is a "phase" where they choose to *pursue* other options. But that doesn't mean, if they stop dating people of both sexes they stop being bisexual.

Just because you "pick on gender and stick to it" doesn't make you any less bisexual. When you commit to one person (be you straight, gay or bi), it doesn't mean you lose all interest in other people, it just means you do not pursue that interest.

4. Being bisexual does not have to mean you're 50/50. Life does not consist of black and white, sexuality is no different.

I could go on but I don't have the time.

3. I disagree that it is a "phase"- my personal observation is that most people are to some degree bisexual; you might say that there is a "phase" where they choose to *pursue* other options. But that doesn't mean, if they stop dating people of both sexes they stop being bisexual.

Just because you "pick on gender and stick to it" doesn't make you any less bisexual. When you commit to one person (be you straight, gay or bi), it doesn't mean you lose all interest in other people, it just means you do not pursue that interest.

that's exactly what i was thinking. if you commit to someone, you choose not to be with anyone else. it doesnt mean you have decided to become straight (or gay) it just means you are committed to someone and for the time being not looking.

1. Being bisexual does not mean you have to be with both a man and a woman at the same time to be satisfied.

2. What does ethnicity have to do with this discussion?

4. Being bisexual does not have to mean you're 50/50. Life does not consist of black and white, sexuality is no different.

I could go on but I don't have the time.

I couldn't agree with you more. :)